27 ♡

It has been a week after haruto's incident and it wasn't the same as it was before.

Y/n had completely ignored doyoung while doyoung tried talking to her.

Y/n then got a phone call hoping it was haruto

"who is it?" Junkyu asked

"Is it haruto??" Jihoon asked

"ani.. its my father."

Y/n then tapped the answer button.

"hello?"

"come to tonights dinner and mr and mr kim's place."

"but father. Im busy."

"Yah! You better listen to me! You've been nothing but a disappointment. So make me proud for this at least. Its the least you can do. Stop being brat if you don't want to end up in cheong-a again and back to your hectic lifestyle. So better show up arraseo?!"

"okay. I'll be there" y/n said in the verge of tear

The call ended.

Jihoon and junkyu knew who it was and they said nothing but comforted y/n.

After school,

Y/n head back to the dorm to get dressed. She was planning on wearing something simple until her father's secretary knocked on her door snd handed her a dress.

"Wear this for tonight. Its your father's orders" y/n just glared at him and took it.

"Very well. I'll see you at the entrance ms y/n" he bowed and left

She went down and it was a relief that no one was there

She went down and it was a relief that no one was there. While waiting for the car, she checked haruto's chat snd there was still no response.

"Ah miss y/n.. sorry to keep you waiting." The secretary said and opened the door for her.

"You'll be riding with mr doyoung  too"

"what?! Why didnt you tell me earlier???"

"I didn't think it would be a problem as it was your father's orders."

Doyoung then got in.

They then drove to the place

"Y/n until when are you going to ignore me?"

"dont talk to me doyoung-ah. You knew about this didn't you? And you didn't tell me??"

"how to? You were ignoring me."