7 ♡

The next morning,

At the entrance of the dorm;

"Y/n! Hi!" Doyoung said cheerfully.

"Good morning doyoung!!"

"What are you doing here at the boy's dorm? Are you waiting for junkyu,jihoon and haruto?"

"yeahh i am.. perhaps have you seen them?"

"They left earlier.. but only junkyu and jihoon. So im assuming haruto left with them too..they forgot to do their homework so they went to meet jaehyuk."

"Ahhh really.."

"d-do you perhaps want to go with m-" doyoung said but got interrupted.

"Y/n!"

"Haruto?"

"Ohmy! Did you wait for a long time??? Are you tired?? Im so sorry for being really late! I overslept..." haruto said to y/n as he kept checking if shes alright.

"hey heyy im all good and i just arrived here.. i met doyoung here so we were talking.." y/n said.

"Thank goodness.. right, shall we go?" Haruto said.

"Sure, lets go. Ah- doyoungie, just now you were saying something??"

"n-no no it's nothing." Doyoung said.

"Ahh is it.. do you want to join us?" Y/n asked.

"Its fine. You go ahead. I'll see you in class" doyoung said and faked a smile.

"In that case I'll get going yaa.. see you in class doyoungie! Ruto, lets go!" Y/n said excitedly as she cling on to haruto's arm.

Haruto's pov

Why am i feeling like this when y/n helf my arm. Do i like her? It cant be..

Doyoung's pov

Why can't i just be quick. I would've walked to school with y/n if its not for haruto interrupting us.

———————————————————————————

In the classroom;

"Y/NNN!! MIANHAEE!" Junkyu and jihoon said as they came hugging y/n.

"YAHH!! Why are you guys sorry??"

"We left without letting you know... you must've been cold waiting for us... we should've told you earlier.. but we panicked when we got to know that there was homework.. we rushed to ruto and jaehyuk's room but Jaehyuk had already gone to school.. so we rushed here.." junkyu explained.

"Heyy!! Its alright!! Im glad you guys managed to finish your homework.."

"Yah, ruto-yah have you finished the homework??"Jihoon asked.

"yeahh.."

"WHEN?? we sprinted all the way to school" junkyu said.

"Last night. With y/n at the common area.."

"WAHH WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US?" Jihoon whined.