Chapter 2: Kaede Ryou Kawaguchi

.: Fake Natsu's POV :.

Yes, I am to be Lucy Heartfilia's Husband! I am Kaede Ryou Kawaguchi! I dabble in magic that allows me to jump in another person's body and control them. (I don't think that's a thing but I don't really care. I'm gonna be Lazy rn.)

Allow me to explain. My father Katashi Kawaguchi told me I must marry someone so I could have children. For when he is dead and I'm dead so someone can take over the company. (Ugh to lazy to come up with a name, post in the comments for any ideas, please.) 

I wondered why he was thinking about this so early but then again he is 50 and I'm 32. I looked around trying to find the perfect bride. I finally found one, Lucy Heartfilia, she was the one for me! She was 17 (that's what I saw on the wiki sorry if it's wrong).

Just because I'm 15 years older than her doesn't matter!! It's true love I tell you!

The way I found Lucy was my father had sent out a message that he was looking for a bride for his son. All the girls on the list were pretty, but Lucy was the best out of all of them. 

We went to the Heartfilia mansion to have a talk about me marrying Lu-lu. Yes, that's her nickname from me. Cute huh? (<— That was Kaede.) 

We had a meeting with Jude Heartfilia. He told me his Daughter was currently in a guild, Fairy Tail. I told him I would stop at nothing to get Lucy. Jude agreed to me marrying her if I could get her because it would help him expand his company and he needed a male to take over the company when he passed away.

We decided to hire a guild, Phantom Lord. In the end they failed, this pissed me off. I decided to take matters in my own hands. I figured out a plan. I first had to do research in Fairy Tail, it turns out this girl named Lisanna died and then came back. I also learned that Lisanna and Natsu were childhood friends very close. Then Lisanna came back from the dead or something. 

I found out that Natsu is on a team with I decided it would be best to take over Natsu. Then I would be sure to ignore Lucy and hang out with Lisanna. Then I would kick Lucy out of Team Natsu or whatever the name is.. Muhahaha!! 

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry If the chapter is short! I just did this as an intro to the man behind it all, Kaede. Although the whole story won't revolve around him. I may have him in a few chapters! Then focus on Lucy!!

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail.. Sadly.