Omega Snake

A/N: This is my Deku version of my other Book called "Empress of Snakes". I mostly will be copy pasting things but I wanted to make this story for the DabiDeku shipers and also since I am taking the same story I wrote, I thought why not make an Omega story out of. Please enjoy this one! Also I reuse stuff from my own stories!

For reasons I don't know off, I am not able to upload a chapter picture. I will be uploading it on the bottom of each page!

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

I was born as an Omega. It wasn't my fault that I wasn't a Beta or an Alpha. I never chose to be one and I never wanted to be one. Omegas are really rare and a male Omega was a rarity among the already rare ones. There are only about 10% of the people in the world that are born this way and from these people only 1% are male.

This was however not my issue with being an omega no! I was not any omega! I needed to be a snake omega. There were legends about snakes omegas since they are compatible with any other alphas and betas. We also can shift into a snake but every omega can shift. It was something only omegas could do after all.

This is why my mother died, this was also the reason I was currently running away my whole life until a bar owner picked me up! The guy was an omega himself and pitied me! Tho I was happy and it was my happiest moment of my life. I mean I was basically hiding and running away from people who were about to sell me of only because I was an omega.

I hated it!

My mother died because she was protecting me.

I hated myself for that!

If only I was stronger!

If only I decided to bite them and inject poison in them then I wouldn't have lost her!

???: Stop looking this depressed honey!

I was currently behind the counter of the bar I owned. It was hard finding a job if everyone thought that you were dead and this was the only thing that I could do without anyone asking too much about me. However, I could only talk about luck when I think what happened to me. I knew that life wasn't easy and loves screwing with me as well as how hard it was surviving in a world that sells omegas off easily. My quirk wasn't helping too.

Me: *Sigh* Another day with not many people.

???: But you still got me.

There were a couple of costumers that I would have every day. My small little bar was known to have the best wine in city. The reason for that was simple. I could literally smell the aroma of it and I knew if people were trying to screw me over and sell the lower grade wine to me as the expensive one.

Me: Awww I know.... Oh hey Nem! How is your job?

Nemuri: Same as always! How is business going on, honey?

Me: To be honest not good. People stopped coming to my lovely little bar.

Nemuri: I don't understand why! Basilisk is the best bar in the city! You know what! I could get some of my friends to come over.

Me: But Nem you know that I don't let you guys catch anyone in here nor talk about your business!

It was true! My lovely little bar the Basilisk was made so that heroes and villains alike could have their very own little sanctuary. No one was in danger here! This was a place to relax and enjoy their time together.

Nemuri: I know and Zashi, Ten and Sho wouldn't do anything!

Me: Yeah but you know the villains here... they kinda are planning every single one of their attacks here too. I am sure Aizawa would mind that though.