~•009•~

I'm home already, it's been hours since I got home. I'm just lying down on our bed because I'm having cramps and I kept thinking about the sasaeng girls at the comment section. I kept overthinking until I snapped back to reality because I heard the front door open. I panicked because what if Ni-ki saw Keeho's post and he finds out that our relationship has spread. I grabbed the blanket and covered myself in it. I heard the bedroom door open, I shut my eyes hoping that Ni-ki thinks I'm sleeping.

Ela, I know you're not sleeping. Ni-ki said... I felt Ni-ki sat down beside me, he removed the blanket that was covered at me. He chuckled before tucking my hair that was covering my face. He lied down beside me and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

You don't need to hide, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm not mad that people found out about our relationship. Ni-ki said... I faced him and I looked at him in the eyes.

You're not mad? I asked

No, why would I be mad. I realize that I should be proud that I have a girlfriend like you. Pretty, kind, caring, loving there's no missing piece in my heart because of you. Ni-ki said... I smiled at him and I hugged him back.

You know what? You should go take a bath because your back is so wet with your sweat. I said as I chuckled... he chuckled before sitting up.

Maybe I should go now. Ni-ki said... I nodded and he stood up to go take a bath.

-

I'm scrolling on my phone when Ni-ki finished taking a bath. I stood up and went to the bathroom next and brushed my teeth.

-

We're both lying down now and about to go to sleep.

Goodnight, love. Ni-ki whispered

Goodnight. I said... I tightened my hug and we both went to sleep.