Part2: the wedding

As through the week before the wedding, they were showing me how to be a 'lady' ugh i hated this. "you curtsy like this" keep your head straight" "always smile" "greet people like this" "dance, fancy and nicely"... this was never going to end, i did trip a couple of times, but my little brother tried to help. During practice my mother showed me her old wedding dress, "your going to wear this, do you like it?" she asked, it looked like a princess dress. i replied politely acting like i was still in training, "i find it very nice" i replied poshly me and brother was laughing our heads of after. They then showed me how to drink tea, eat my food... it felt like all the things i have done in my life was pointless.
on the day on the wedding, i felt so nervous, scared, so many emotions were running through my brain, my little brother was always by my side though, trying to make me smile. As i woke up, i washed myself, put on the wedding dress, i practiced how to walk down the isle. "i'm so proud of you Diana" my mother smiled. As we walked to the church, tears fell down my eyes, the vail was covering my whole face so no one could see, i was walking down the isle, then William walked towards me, my brother then walked down with the rings, as we said our vows, he took my vail off and kissed me on the lips, i felt nothing.

After we all went to the ball room, we were all dancing happily, i was smiling, every one was. While we were dancing, they changed the music to slow fancy music. As my parents insisted me to dance with William, i had no choice, he grabbed my waist, i held his hand, "oh come on you have to smile, at least" he smirked, but i refused, suddenly i tripped, i knew it was him, he did it to me, i acted like i was so sorry, it was hilarious. As he pulled me to the side.  "your so funny, ready for the next part?" he smirked, again.

He pulled me to a bedroom, every one followed us. "What are you doing?" i asked. "why this is family, has a tradition, everyone watches us have sex" i looked so confused and scared. "no we're not  doin".    "what you to scared?" he mumbled. As he took of my dress, i felt everyone's eyes on me, i then had to help him take his clothes off, showing all the scars he created on me from last week! i did not like this at all, i had to have sex again, and worse! he pinned me to the bed, railing me, licking me, touching me i did not like this at all. He pinned me to the wall, i tried to doge him, but he wouldn't allow it. He started sticking his dick inside of me, i tried not to cry but tears were falling. while he was smiling, sticking his tong out, kissing my neck, going for my mouth"mommy what are they doing?" my brother asked sounding scared, i felt so sad for him. while everyone was cheering, including my father!  Finally it was getting dark, everyone started leaving, while i was still stuck in the bed with him! he would not let me go.  in the morning, we got dressed, we were officially married, i couldn't believe it! that whole day i was trying to rest. i was reading a book, when William asked me "how's my wife?" he smirked, but i just ignored him. "tomorrow we're getting our own house, what do you think?" he asked. "fine" i replied. "what trash are you looking at anyways?" he asked. i felt a little offended, but i told him i was reading Shakespeares recently new play.

As the day flew by it was the next day, we moved into our new little house immediately. "Make me some tea would you?" i wanted to say no, but had to say yes, as my mother stupidly told me that it is always men that work and woman that stay at home, clean, cook and give the men what they want. What a load of trash! As i tried to gently put the cup of tea on the table next to him, i accidentally spilt it. "i am so sorry, please forgive me, this is my first time serving tea to someone" i apologised. "what the hell is wrong with you why can't you do anything right!" he yelled as he slapped me across the face. "make me another one!" he ordered, i felt so mad! i didn't want to! but i had no bloody choice, "fine" i replied. Two seconds later i give it to him, "make me dinner" he orders again. I could not stand him! i knew the only reason why i had to marry him was because of his parents money. "no, you make it" i yelled back. "you do as i say" he yelled back. "or what?" i ask, he slapped me across the face, then pushed me to the ground. i felt mad as ever. He then pulled me up and against the wall. "you do not want to know what i can do to you" he whispered in my ear. "it's getting late, turn around" as he pulled my hands up against the wall, taking off my dress. "i can do this myself" as i tried to get away, but his veiny hands would not let go. "help me take off my clothes" as he looked into my eyes. "no" i replied, he pulled me onto him, sitting down, forcing my hands on his waist, trying to make me take off his belt. "let go of my hands!" i yelled. As he took of the rest of clothes off, he dragged me to the bed, holding my waist and below like i was his stupid teddy, i tried to get his hands off me, but he wouldn't allow it. i get out of bed on the sofa, i could finally sleep in peace, but he then carried me to bed, i could not escape.