Extra- Revenge

Yuhuuu... Anyone waiting for this ??
Let's gooooo (☞^o^) ☞

" I've been wrong, but that doesn't mean I'll always be wrong.  Vengeance will be mine. "

(Revenge will be mine!)

Happy reading ❤️

Two months after the operation, Yibo was declared cured although not completely.  He was able to return home and live a somewhat normal life.

There is no normal in this.  Firstly, his body was much weaker and could be said to be handicapped.  The nerve damage left him with a bit of a limp and he became motorly sluggish.

Second, his heart will never be the same.  He once broke someone's heart and this time, he got his revenge.  The perfect vengeance of the universe.

However, Yibo had already decided to move on with his life and planned something before ending it.

"Master Yibo, are you sure you want to do this?"  asked Nie Mingjue as his lawyer.

"Of course. I hope you guys can work hard on this. Make sure all my treasures come back and never let the demonic woman get anything, even sorry," said Yibo with tears in his eyes.

"Okay, we understand. We will do our best," Mingjue replied.

Mingjue is the top top lawyer in the country.  He and his partner Xichen almost never fail to win a case, unless they choose to withdraw or deliberately lose.

"I won't let that woman. Revenge will be mine," Yibo said to himself after the two of them left.

He clenched his fists and cursed himself and his stupidity.  He regretted it, but things would never be the same again.

If only time could be turned back.  However, this was not the time to be speculating, now he had to do something before it was too late.

If the rice has become porridge, then there is no need to cry, no one can make turn back to rice,  Just add, seasoning, salt, soy sauce, meat and some vegetables.

"I have to do something, at least I should be grateful to have a child," Yibo said again to his reflection.

He kept talking and encouraging himself, even though the shadow never replied.  He also had no intention of asking for the kindness of the universe, he only intended to do his part.  Something he could do well, even though it wouldn't cover up his past mistakes.

At least, trying and trying is better, than dying without doing and wallowing in regret.

"Yibo, I'm sorry," Madam Wang said, surprising Yibo.

Yibo took a deep breath and let it out roughly.  He wanted so badly to turn her on, but she was his mother and were it not for his own stupidity, then no snare of love for the devil could trap him.  This is not the time to blame anyone.

"Forget it," Yibo replied with teary eyes holding back tears from the bitter memories of the past.

"Before you get mad, I want to tell you the truth, it was all my plan. I put in a potion that made you 'excited' and willing to do 'that' with Angela," Madam Wang explained with a downcast face.