3rd

Broken World

Something new is not always going to be more beautiful, maybe at first, yes!  But betrayal will only bring destruction
Let seducer and traitor destroy together.

***

Seven months later, Zhan gave birth to her son and started life well.  The baby is healthy and cheerful.  He named him, Wang Yuan.

When the baby was born, the baby cried loudly without stopping and only stopped when Yifan held him.

Five years passed, the boy's face was more and more exactly like his father, Wang Yibo. 

Zhan was determined that when Yibo came back and asked, he would answer honestly.  But about taking the child ?  Of course he wouldn't allow it---never!

Apart from that, Zhan also had to start over with his own life.  He couldn't punish himself and live in a pit of pain just because of Yibo's mistakes and cruelty.  Right?

"Honey, are you ready?"  asked Yifan who was standing proudly.  Zhan finally decides to accept Yifan's proposal after almost three years of living a gloomy life.

From the pregnancy to Yuan's birth, Zhan was never alone.  Yifan is always there for him.  In fact, the man happily took care of and treated Yuan like his own son.

"Coming... I'm ready!"  Zhan said firmly.

He walked towards the altar accompanied by Yuan and Acheng.

The marriage was sacred and solemn.

This marriage was not the first for him, he was once married to Wang Yibo nine years ago. 

After four years of marriage, the relationship was crushed after a woman snatched Yibo from him.

But that incident didn't diminish Zhan's respect for Yifan.  The man deserves respect.

"Thank you, Zhan, for accepting my love,"
Yifan said after the wedding kiss.

"I should be the one thanking you," Zhan said with a sweet smile.

"From now on, the three of us will live together and should be happy," Yifan said with sparkling eyes.

"Daddy, daddy!"  said the four year and five month old Yuan.  The boy looked agile and cute.  In fact, he already looked like a five or six year old child.

"Yes, A-Yuan, you now have two papas," said Zhan.

"I do not want!"  answered A-Yuan quickly and his face was very annoying.

"Why is that, honey? Are you going to call him uncle Yifan forever?"  Zhan asked curiously.

"I'll call him, Daddy!"  Yuan said and pursed his lips a few inches.

"Hahaha, you're such a naughty little kid," Yifan said pinching Yuan's cheek.

"Papa Zhan and Daddy Yifan. It fits," Yuan said with a sweet smile.

"Fine, it's up to you. As long as you don't call him grandpa," Zhan said giving in to Yuan's wits.

They lived together and lived a happy life the three of them.  Zhan, who is 33 years old, and Yifan, 37, did not expect to have another child at all.  Yifan even said that Yuan was enough for them.