"I heard that you've got two disciples?" Shinobu asked, raising a brow. "Yes, yes I do," Y/n nodded. Shinobu slowly made her way towards Y/n. "Do tell," she clasped her hands together with interest.

"Well, my first student's name is Saeko. She somehow survived the final selection without a breathing, whatsoever, and she was sent on her first mission. I found her half-dead," Y/n explained. "Oh my," Shinobu said with a worried expression. "She is a great student, I'm not going to even lie here," Y/n smiled proudly. "She's a hard worker, and I'm glad to have her," Y/n said. "Then, I also have Suki. Though, she haven't trained yet," Y/n explained rather silently. 

"Where did you meet Suki?" Shinobu asked as she stood by Y/n, staring at her features. "Well, I met Suki, just like how you and Kanae Nee-san met Kanao," Y/n explained. Shinobu gasped silently. "She's only 10, but she wants to be a Demon Slayer," Y/n continued. Shinobu's eyes softened and she placed a hand on her shoulder warmly. "I'm sure you're going to be a great teacher," Shinobu grinned. 

"You think so, Nee-san? Saeko keeps on saying that, though I don't believe it," Y/n said sadly. "You're doing great, my lovely Y/n, you're doing absolutely great," Shinobu pat her shoulders comfortingly. Y/n sighed and broke into a grin. "You're right, I will!" Y/n exclaimed with bright eyes. Shinobu giggled. "Of course, you will," Shinobu patted her head silently. 

Shinobu's eyes then hardened. "I haven't showed you where the shrine is, have I?" Shinobu asked seriously. Her sweet voice hardened. Y/n gazed at Shinobu with concern. "What shrine?" Y/n asked. Shinobu sighed. "I guess not, how could I be so foolish enough to forget to show you the shrine?" Shinobu asked herself. "Follow me," Shinobu said sternly as Y/n nodded hesitantly. 

Footsteps clicked and rang into Y/n's ears as the both of them were heading towards one secluded door in the Butterfly Estate. Shinobu opened the door to reveal a shrine that had a plushed seat on the floor. Y/n looked around at the room. "This is where we pray for Kanae, where we 'talk' to her," Shinobu explained as her voice fell into a quiet voice. 

Shinobu sighed, trying to pull herself together before she shut the door behind them, and the she made her way further inside the shrine. 

"It is time." 

"Time for what?"

"To tell you how to kill the demon that killed our sister, Kanae." 

"All right, since you will be joining us from today, Zenitsu," Aoi started, her voice was steady and stern as she had her hands on her hips. "I'll explain the process again now," Aoi simply said. "You'll start over there," Aoi said as she turned to the three girls who stood before a futon. 

It was Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho. "Those girls will make your body limber again after having been bed-ridden for so long," Aoi explained. The three of them made their way towards the futon before Kiyo pulled Inosuke's arms to the back and Naho and Sumi were holding on to his ankles tightly. Tears of pain and groan of despair came out of Inosuke. 

Zenitsu's amber eyes widened. Inosuke fell to the ground dramatically. Feeling weak. "Next, Reflext training," there, Y/n's sister sat behind a wooden table that had wooden cups laying on it. "These cups contain medicated water," Aoi explained. Kanao smiled gracefully at the three. 

"The objective is to throw that medicated water onto each other," Aoi added. "But if your opponent blocks your cup before you can pick it up, you can't move that cup," Aoi continued. Tanjiro looked fiercely at the cups with his furrowed brows. He seemed to be in deep thought as Y/n stared at him. "Now!" Aoi yelled and Kanao immediately splashed the medicated water into Tanjiro's face. 'This is what you get for stealing Y/n from me,' she smiled sweetly at Tanjiro.