The cold substance hit Tanjiro as he shivered, but he stared down at the cups with concentration and observation. "Now!" Aoi said. Tanjiro covered a cup happily but Kanao covered his hand with hers before grabbing a cup and splashing it all over Tanjiro's face. 

"That's it!" Aoi exclaimed. 

"Last up, full-body training," Aoi mentioned. "In simpler terms, you'll be playing tag," Aoi said. "You'll be up against myself, Aoi and Y/n over there," Aoi said as she held her hand on her chest. Y/n let out a small smile on her lips as Zenitsu grimaced even more. Tanjiro and Inosuke choked, grimacing in pain and weakness. "Excuse me. May I ask you something?" Zenitsu asked, raising a hand up. 

Aio blinked repeatedly at them. "Is there something not clear to you?" Aoi asked. Zenitsu stood up before walking with slumped shoulders and his head low down. "No, it's just..." Zenitsu slurred. "Come on, both of you," Zenitsu said with a deep voice. Tanjiro turned to look at Zenitsu curiously. Y/n blinked at Zenitsu. "Zenitsu-san, are you sure you don't wanna do that after the training?" Y/n asked silently. 

Zenitsu then changed his demeanour before turning around to face Y/n with a beloved sweet smile and sparkles and flowers surrounded him. "Oh darling, I just need a quick conversation with these numbskulls!" Zenitsu laughed with a blush. He then grimaced and looked at the both boys. "Come on, both of you," Zenitsu said with his bangs covering his eyes darkly. "Not going," Inosuke said sternly. 

Tanjiro blinked at Zenitsu. It fell silent. Y/n blinked at Zenitsu in concern. "Just shut up and come with me like I said!" Zenitsu screamed loudly as veins were visible on his face. 

Aoi stared with dotted eyes in shock as Y/n blinked repeatedly before she stared with rather dotted eyes and furrowed brows. Tanjiro and Inosuke turned to Zenitsu with a shudder, they both were trembling, staring at the blonde. 

"Come on!" he yelled. Zenitsu then grabbed them by their uniform and dragged them across the floor boards. "Come on, dammit! You lowlifes! You dirtbags!" Zenitsu screamed as his eyes were boggling and bulging from its sockets and he dragged them both away from the training room. "What the hell are you doing?" Inosuke shrieked as he and Tanjiro squirmed under the blonde's touch. 

Y/n turned to Aoi and Kanao. "What just happened?" she asked silently. Kanao shrugged with a smile and Aoi blinked repeatedly. 

"Sit up straight! I said sit up straight!" Zenitsu screamed at them both. "You miserable bastards!" he yelled as he lazily swayed his body. "What did you say?" Inosuke asked roughly as Zenitsu threw his fist at the board headed man. Inosuke's face was punched hard by the yellow haired boy as Inosuke came spinning around before hitting his back against the wooden walls. "Inosuke!" Tanjiro yelled, facing towards Inosuke. 

A smoke of breath came puffing out of Zenitsu's teeth as his bangs covered his eyes darkly. "What were you thinking, Zenitsu? Tell Inosuke you're sorry!" Tanjiro yelled at him. Tanjiro held Inosuke so that he couldn't jump on Zenitsu. Inosuke squirmed as he tried to punch and reach Zenitsu. Irk marks all around him. 

Zenitsu's eyes were wide and he pointed at them, his eyes were boggling like a mad man. "You guys say you're sorry! Apologize to me!" he screamed loudly. "How dare you act like you'd come back from Hell when you were in Heaven!" Zenitsu continued screaming. Y/n could hear the faint screams of the boy as she raised a brow curiously. 

"All you did was frolic with girls all day, so why did you look so haggard?" Zenitsu yelled at them both as he did so with jumping in the air and throwing angry punches to relieve some of his anger. "Get down on your hands and knees and apologize! Commit seppuku!" Zenitsu continued screaming loudly. 

Y/n's eyes slightly widened. 'What did they do to anger him so much?' Y/n thought silently as a bead of sweat appeared on her cheek, she furrowed her brows. "How can you say such a thing?" Tanjiro yelled at Zenitsu's face. Normally, Zenitsu would coward off, but he couldn't leave this matter go down unnoticed. "Shut up, you goody-goody talking forehead!" Zenitsu shrieked so loudly that Y/n's eyes went wide as beads of sweat suddenly appeared.