Chapter 15

Author's POV

August and Peyton haven't spoken since that scene in the hallway last month. This month is coming to a close. Friday is the Winter Formal and everyone is on edge. Gabby makes a surprise appearance later in the book.

Jordan POV

Today is when I have to ask Peyton to the Winter Formal. I'm nervous but I ain't no bitch nigga. I went by her locker and stood like I usually do. Peyton came a few minutes later looking cute as usual. I don't want Peyton for the cat. I want her for her personality.

Peyton POV

I went to my locker and saw bae standing there like he does every morning. "Good morning bae." I say and kiss him. He kissed me back passionately. I love those kisses. "I have something to ask you." He started.He got down on one knee and someone brought out a banner that read Will you go to the Winter Formal With Me? and he handed me a bouquet of roses. "Can you go to the Winter Formal with me?" He asked. I was tearing up. We've only known each other for 2 month but it feels like a lifetime. "Of course babe!" With that he got up and we had a long, passionately. You could hear the oohs and aahs from the surrounding crowd. I had an amazing boyfriend and I'm happy with him. I think I love him! I'll tell him at the Winter Formal Friday and hope he feels the same. Time go dress shopping. My parents and I have a close relationship but I do all my shopping with my besties. To bad so sad. A lot of people recorded Jordan's amazing prom-posal and I had a feeling I would see it on Instagram later. Today already started great and I'm sure if I keep this in mind, I'll have the best day ever!