Chapter 10

August POV

I was flipping through the channels and something on the news caught my attention.

"This just in! 17 year old Peyton Thompson has been reported shot in the leg at her home by a classmate by the name of Gabriella Carson. It is said that Peyton is in critical condition. She's almost lost half of her blood. The bullet struck an artery and she is fighting for her life at Emory University Hospital. We will keep you posted."

The fuck? Did Gabby really shoot Peyton? Over a damn kiss? That bitch is crazy! I got my car keys and went to the hospital.

Shane POV

Did I hear this shit correctly? That shit mouth bitch shot my bitch?!? Oh hell no! I called Casey and she was on her way to pick me up so we could go to the hospital. I called Peyton's parents and informed them and they said keep them posted. We got to the hospital and saw August in the waiting room. Peyton was in surgery and all we could do was wait. If this trick killed Peyton, Gabby's ass would go to jail. Even if Peyton doesn't die, she'll go away on attempted murder. Let me catch that hoe in the streets.

Gabby POV

When I heard my name on all the news stations, I knew I had to leave. I packed my bags and was headed out of the door when a cop cuffed me. Fuck. August will never forgive, I won't finish my senior year, I won't graduate, and Lord knows how much time I'll do. I'm starting to regret all of this shit, but I can't take it back now.

Author's POV

Gabby got arrested and is going to do 10 years. Peyton survived the surgery but she's in a coma. Friends and family visit whenever they can. Don't go ghost on a bitch!