Chapter 8

Author's POV

Peyton's suspension is over and she's getting ready for school now.

Peyton POV

I was dreading going to school. Ever since I kissed August, I haven't called and neither has he. I think I ruined an 11 year friendship. Anyways, I had to go to school. I did all my hygiene stuff then got dressed. I was going to wear a turquoise striped short sleeve shirt, destroyed jegging medium wash jeans, turquoise vans, and white heart earrings. I put my hair in a messy bun and added a white and turquoise chevron bow. I looked cute as usual. Casey and Shane were outside on front porch waiting for me. I got a nature valley bar, grabbed my keys, and left. "Good morning bitches!" I said. I wasn't in my funk anymore. If August doesn't want me, that's fine. Plenty of niggas do! The car ride was quiet until Shane's loud ass started singing 7/11. "Bitch pullover, I gotta do my dance!" I checked the time and we had time to spare. I pulled over and started recording Shane. He was killing it though. "Come on Shane it's 7:45 let's go!" He rolled his eyes and got in the car. I chuckled the rest of the way to school. I got to school at 7:50 an got to class at 7:55. August was staring at me like he needed something. I bit my tongue 'cause I couldn't go to the Principle's office for the rest of the month. When class was over I let him leave first. (Smirking)

August POV

Peyton just sat in the back of the class when it was dismissed. She was on her phone smirking. That's never good. I got up and left class. Gabby's at home so her jaw can heal. As soon as I left somebody grabbed my arm. The fuck. I turned around and saw Peyton looking cute as hell. "You were looking at me the whole class period like you needed something. Did you?" She asked. "Yeah. Why the fuck did you kiss me knowing I'm with Gabby?" She smirked. "Because I wanted to. If I remember correctly, you kissed back. Correct?" "Yeah, so?" She chuckled. "Exactly." With that she left and went to 2nd period. She had me confused for real. I've never kissed Peyton before Tuesday. The kiss was better than any kiss I've had with Gabby. The rest of the day I thought about the kiss and how I was going to tell Gabby.

Just a heads up, next chapter... be ready frfr.