Prologue

There goes (Y/n) with Skull again out of Deca Tower, charger training once again this week.

Ugh, it's so unfair.

Here Vintage was stuck sitting at one of the tables with his annoying teammates. Redsole and Double whom were at each others throats like usual and Omega whom was just listening to music.

Vintage has been eyeing the young squid for a while now, and even caught a bit of crush of the lower ranker. It made him irritated how he could never have the chance to interact with her thanks to Skull.

"Hey, Vin.. you okay?" Omega questioned Vintage, her having one of her earbuds out of her ear and having one hand on Vintage's shoulder gently shaking him back into reality and his own thoughts.

"Hm? Yes." He simply stated back, his red eyes still on both of the squids from earlier.

Skull on the other hand was a little dense. Sure he enjoyed hanging out with (Y/n), but he never really expected to gain such feelings for her.

From the way she held his own charger and being able to shoot foes as if they were nothing. It certainly amazed the taller boy.

And just to think not even less than 6 months ago he started training with her.

Skull and (Y/n) sat by the benches near Deca Tower and where Murch would usually be seated. Skull's bandana was off his face at the moment to eat the sweets (Y/n) fortunately bought him.

"Hehe, Skull you have something on your face.. here let me help you," (Y/n) said. Her bringing up her hand and gently caressing Skull's cheek getting the candy off him. "There you are!"

Skull had a rosy purple hue grow on his face for a moment. "..Thank you."

"Of course!"

Seeing this interaction made Vintage highly annoyed. Letting out a soft huff, he turned his attention away from the celphapods.

Why was he so jealous anyway? You were a lower ranker like everyone else. But.. something made you so different to him in his eyes.

It was easy to tell. Both boys were head over heels for you.