The man turned toward the source of the worried voice to find the old man, who looked like a servant, looking toward him. But that concerned man was not the problem.

The man clearly heard it.

Young Master Cale. It was a familiar name. He slowly blurted out the name.

“Cale Henituse?”

The old servant was looking at him like he was looking at his own grandson.

“Yes. That is your name, young master. I’m guessing you are still a bit drunk.”

"Can someone forget his own name just because they are drunk?" ask tcf Taylor.

"Nah, maybe young master Cale is a different case." reply tcf Cage to her friend.

Tboah Cage watch them in jealousy as her Taylor already died because of a motherfucking bastard named Venion. Well, at least her other self is doing fine with her best friend.

Listening to the concerned response of the old man, the man naturally thought about a name that was even more important than the name Cale Henituse.

“…Beacrox.”

“Are you talking about my son?”

“…Chef.”

“Yes. My son is the chef. Do you need him to make something for your hangover?”

"Aigoo, did you really lost your memories?" Tcf Eruhaben.

The man felt his surroundings turn dark and he started to feel dizzy. He lowered his head and put it into his hand.

“Young master, are you still drunk? Should I call the doctor? Or will you wash right now?”

The man looked at the red hair that was falling in front of his face. It was a bright red color, much too different from his original black hair.

Cale Henituse. Beacrox. Beacrox’s dad, Ron.

They were the characters that appeared at the beginning of [The Birth of a Hero], the novel the man was reading before he fell asleep last night.

"Now I'm curious about this novel." said tcf Sheritt.

He jerked his head up and looked around. He could see the bedroom that was completely different from a typical Korean design. It made the man think about Europe. Every single thing in the room was extremely extravagant and luxurious.

“Young master?”

The man responded to Ron, the old man who was pretending to be concerned and worried.

Tboah Cale change his gaze to the ground as he remember that his butler who he considered as a father figure left him without any notice to follow that punk who beat him.

“Cold water.”

“Excuse me?”

He needed something to clear his mind. He could see the face of Cale Henituse in the mirror behind old man Ron.

‘Still looks normal.’

‘I guess Cale hasn’t been beaten to a pulp by the main character just yet. ‘

His handsome face caught his attention.

"Of course our legend has a handsome face!"shout Clopeh, admiring his legend.

'Why does this crazy punk also here!'

It's seems like tcf Cale can't stand Clopeh craziness.