CHAPTER 02

{REACT TO CHAPTER 2 : WHEN I OPENED MY EYES (1)}

"What am I doing here actually? Can't you tell those fucking gods to send me back?" say White fucking Star.

"Why don't you go back by yourself? No need to trouble the others." reply Irene.

The White Star become quiet after that. He know that he can't do any thing here. He can't use his power here, same goes for the others.

When they ask Miss Irene why they can't use their power, she said...

"Oh, those gods seal your power while all of you are here to avoid any fight. Oh, and your weapons are also taken away. It's for everyone's safety. "

Well, they can't blame anyone either since it's right. They tried to fight each other at first. That's when they learn that they can't use their powers.

The tboah people feel annoyed by this as they came from in the middle of a war. They feel disappointed because they can't do anything to those bastards who attacked the Henituse teritory.

At first, they stay quiet when they got transported in this weird room and found peoples with the same appearance and looks as them. They though that it may be some trick from their enemies.

When they find out the truth, they decided to observe their counterparts first. Then, they decided that they will have a conversation with them afterwards.

"Ok, let's continue. " say Irene cheerfully.

Chapter 2 : When I Opened My Eyes (1)

"What 's with this weird title?" ask Tcf Bud as he drink some alcohol.

As for your information, there' s food and drinks provided. They just need to go to the side of the room for that as the foods and drink are put on the table on the right and left side of the room.

" Shut up, Bud. Just follow the flow." say Glenn as he hit his friend head.

The man could feel someone gently tapping his body. The rough hand made the man think of the hands of an exhausted parent. It was that warm.

“Young master, it is morning.”

"Ho. This Ron feel so delighted about that young master." said tcf Ron.

Tcf Cale?

Nah, he's just doing so damn fine except for the fact that he felt a chill down to his spine.

But the voice was very profound. The man felt chills throughout his body and his eyes subconsciously opened. Rather than the bright sunlight coming in through the window to warm the man’s eyes, what he saw was an old man standing there with a satisfied expression.

“It is surprising to see you wake up after a single attempt.”

“Huh?”

“The master wishes to dine with the young master since it has been a while. It looks like it will be possible today.”

The man could see a mirror past the old man’s shoulder. Inside the mirror was a red-haired man who seemed to be confused looking back at him.

‘I guess that guy is me.’

"Human! What is wrong with you?" shouted Raon.

"Don’t you recognize yourself young master?" ask Beacrox in wonder.

"Tch, unlucky bastard." guess who.

Let's pray for Cale safety and sanity.

“Young master Cale?”