Chapter 13: John 15:18

Start from the beginning

RELEASE MY COOKIES YOU ATROCIOUS MACHINE! OR I WILL BE FORCED TO USE WORSE METHODS!

I bought a pack of oreos for an insane price of 5 dollars which is you ask me it's bull shit but I'm hungry and the food court is very far way from here. It was not enough with the cookies to cost 5 bucks but it also got fucking stuck!

I kicked the vending machine one last time and it finally worked. My cookies fell to the pickup tray.

Y/n: LeEEeTs fuCkiNg GOooO.

I opened the cookie pack and saw all the cookies were cracked... My left eye twitched as I began eating the fractured cookies.

I returned to were the rest of kda was, and I'm about to have an emotional collapse because of this pack of oreos.

Akali: Poor machine what did it did to you?

Y/n: that atrocity did not release my 5 dollar oreo pack. So I had to take drastic measures.

Ahri: you mean beating the vending machine?

Y/n: exactly.

Akali: well I have to go now, Mundo insisted on taking a private flight and it should be all done by now.

Kai'sa: Have a good travel Kali.

Evelynn: and remember, code 4 so that means no code 12 with E.

Ahri: oh yes no code 12 because otherwise it's going to hurt C.

Y/n: What in the seven days is a code 12 or a code 4 with E?

Kai'sa: don't worry about it, those three like to talked in codes very often.

Then akali looked towards me and made sure there wasn't a paparazzi around and pulled me into a kiss again slamming her tongue in my mouth. She broke the kiss after 10 seconds and kept me hugged.

Akali: I'll miss you so much, you have to call me atleast twice a week ok?

Y/n: *-in Italian-* Amore mio, è solo un mese non ti preoccupare (My love, it's only for a month don't worry)

Akali: after amore mio I didn't understand a shit, but judging by the tone I find it very sweet.

She stopped hugging me as she grabbed her backpack.

Akali: well I'm off now, but you two!

She signaled Evelynn and ahri...

Akali: if you're going to make out with him atleast let him be able to walk afterwards!

Evelynn and ahri walked behind me and placed each one hand on my shoulders.. I'm speechless at Akali's last statement and I'm also blushed bright red...

Evelynn: I'll try~

Ahri: no promises~

All of a sudden being part of the Demacian elite forces doesn't sound so bad. Akali walked away conciderably fast. Evelynn whispered on my ear.

Evelynn: So you're hungry? Because I'm also hungry~.... But I'm wondering what could I eat, maybe some.... Meat~

Y/n: Which reminds me I have to get going, my mother called me earlier.

I lied. I just want to avoid another rape....

Ahri: oh really? We don't mind taking you there.

NO NO NO. at this pase I'm going to have a heartattack based on the number of blushes and sexual Indirects.

Y/n: oh you don't have to! I'll fly my way there I could use some physical stimulating either way.

Evelynn: *whisper* I can help you with that "physical stimuly"~