The Dancing Bunny

Start from the beginning

"Freddy...hurry up..." I mumbled to myself anxiously, my leg beginning to shake.

It seemed like he had been gone for so long now. He needed to hurry up. All of the sudden I heard footsteps.

"Oh thank goodness Freddy! I began to get worried!" I shouted, standing up from my chair.

I was confused when there was no reply, listening back to the footsteps, they seemed much...softer?

"Huh," I spoke out loud in confusion.

My heart rate picked up, and I was nervously looking around.

"Freddy..." I continued to call out.

The footsteps were from behind me. I was afraid to look behind me and I began to freeze in fear.

"Gregory~...." a voice said in a terrifying tone.

I look behind me and see a person in a bunny costume. Dancing.

"What the..." I began to say, and then I noticed the knife in her right hand.

Panic rushed through me and the person could tell. This wasn't any animatronic, this was someone who needed the pleasure from someone else's suffering.

"Aren't you a sweetheart?" the bunny said walking closer.

My eyes were widen in fear as my breathing got heavier, I started to walk backwards, keeping my eyes focused on her.

"Go away!" I shouted, tears beginning to fill my eyes.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," She smiled.

I needed Freddy immediately. I called for Freddy on my fazwatch. Looking around at all my possibilities of getting away, there wasn't many. She almost had me cornered.

"Please stop.." I cried backing up even farther, continuing to spam my Fazwatch.

The bunny looked angrier, "Don't be scared, it won't hurt."

Her right arm lifted up and the last thing I saw was her body moving towards me. My mind telling me to run, as I felt my legs shift. Running through the bright lights, while the tears fall automatically. I was holding onto my flashlight tight.

"Come back here Gregory~..." the bunny continued to try and convince me.

The goosebumps on my body rose as I heard the sharp knife slice across the walls while we were running. I felt as if I was going to throw up. My legs were becoming tired. What am I going to do? I continued to run as I tried to find help. Why wasn't Freddy answering?

"Not so fast, are you?" the bunny smirked, running much more faster almost catching up.

I couldn't control my breathing as the adrenaline was pumping in me, I tried to sprint faster but my  legs were so weak and tiny. Why is it that people only want me in order to hurt me? Was I really that incapable of being wanted in a good way? I was getting lost in my thoughts that I forgot about the person behind me as I felt someone grab the back of my shirt. Pulling me towards them.

"There you are~" the bunny smiled.

I couldn't run anymore. I began to sob.

you are my superstar | fnaf auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara