My Love

OHM'S POV
wow what a kiss, he literally ate me, my love, my talented beautiful boyfriend, he sings like an angel,  it removes all my pain , soothes me and make me relax, but jealous over other person singing with him, i can play guitar but maybe i am not upto his standard in talent, beauty, handsome, caring and selfless nature. He always care about me and chimon, yeah i feel jealous sometimes over chimon, he is close to my love, always understand eachother without uttering a single word, but even i say everything they verify what i am saying twice. I want him to think about me only, am I selfish immature idiot, maybe.yeah. ok i want this relationship forever, so I don't want to rush. I will sleep with him , with his consent only. Noooooo. Today I want him, i saw him attending the class seriously, I decided today I  going to fuck him, and definitely will make him happy and ask for more. both of us are virgin, is he virgin, that makes me super horny,  i unconsciously licking my lips, exactly at that time he turns and look at me, i was frozen , and he understands but asked what,  by raising his eyebrows.  i said nothing, damn what i am thinking in the middle of the class, and now i can't even go to rest room. I think he wants me like i wants him. right. he literally eat me today morning. if the bell doesn't remind us where we are, we may be in some other world doing lot of dirty things. oh god save me from this beauty, my love.

NANON'S POV

After the kiss in the morning both of us are drooling over each other. In the evening, I throw my things and lay in bed. My parents are going to visit my grandmothers house and i am going to be alone for 3 days. can i ask ohm to cone over here, i made a video call and saw him he is literally drooling and licking his lips and i feel my lips are dry too. I said "My parents went to my grandparents home, want to sleepover here", he said yes and I informed my parents that ohm is here for group study and he is going  to sleep here, they asked me  to take dinner at  ohms house and lunch at chimons house. all our three parents, if they are going somewhere ask others to share food for their kids, its not new for us. I said ok. I will fix breakfast myself. i am not a great cook but i am not picky eater too. Ohm brought me dinner and we ate in silence but we are nervous. ewwww its awkward, after washing the dishes, i drag him to my room and just shove him in bed and start eating his lips, its long kiss i gave him. He was fighting for dominance too but  he took over and i start to moan, he whisper in my ears, I dreamed this everyday and see here we are, my love baby say my name", i said make me to moan your name dear, you can't just order to call your name". he said "you want to bet, you already fell for me first, i will make you happy and want you to be happy, maybe this is your first relationship, i will make you to remember this with a beautiful smile in your face". I said "you are all talk", and peppering kiss in his neck, marking him deeply, i was really happy but i act as if his words are not affecting me but in contrast it makes me relax and calm, i started my mission of seducing ohm and never in my life let him go. He will be mine forever. I started licking his lips and he opened his mouth and i used my tongue to search his soul eating him up, he is already hard, and i rubbed my cloth member with his clothed member without stop kissing. I was all over him, hugging, licking his body inch by inch and he was moaning my babe and he suddenly flip me down and i am lying in the bed and he is kissing my neck and i am sensitive in neck, i started giggling and he just kissed me in lips to stop my giggle.  "babe i can't control now , and i want to touch your skin" and he tear my shirt, and i remove my pants and inners  in seconds while he is looking at me with lust he was removing his shirt, pant and inners like a strip tease, it was... was.       amazing, i was drooling with my mouth open. His body is manly, perfect and little ohm is just my size and i love it. he take my penis in his mouth, i said "no not this time i will cum i want to feel yours too, come here" and he lay on me and we start kissing vigorously and all parts of our body fit like a puzzle and we both are in over heat, our members rub with each others, it was amazing i moan "baby don't stop dont stop" he was licking my nipples and tucking it lightly, i can sense his smile and i was writhing and moaning and we cummed together immediately. he said "wait dear its just starting, more to come, its just a quickie".