👉2️⃣2️⃣👈

One Morning,

Wishing Geeta di Mishti walked in NGO, stopping in her way she is surprised to see Abir and Kunal standing there holding the vegetables bags in their hands...

"Oh sabzi vale... subah subah yahan kahan, chalo nikalo yahan se"

Both the brothers turned in the direction of voice and raising their eyebrows decide to play more...

"Madam ji taazi sabziyan laaye hai... lo gi.." Abir forward the bag towards her...

Mishti smirked... "Aapko ek advice doon, jitni jaldi ho sake yahan se nikal jayiye, varna agar NGO ka owner aagya toh voh aapki saari sabziyan kha jayega..."
Mishti said this while widening her eyes trying to scare him and Kunal start laughing
"Mishti you are right... abhi subah gajar bhi kha rahe the"

"Achha ji... Mein sabzi kha jaunga"

Mishti nodded

"Voh bhi kachi"

Mishti again nodded surpressing her giggles...

Abir kept down the bags and ran in her direction, Mishti jumping from her place followed by a shriek ran away from him...

Mishti used every single person and thing as her shield and Abir dodging every barrier followed her, the hall was filled by echoing sounds of their giggles and shrieks, Didis there enjoyed very much and Kunal recorded their Pakdam pakdai in his phone...

While running Mishti climbed the stairs and Abir behind her, after running for some more minutes Abir cornered her and laughed in a evil manner....
"Hahaha ab kahan jaogi..."

Mishti while laughing is thinking something to dodge him, smirking she spoke..
"Abir statue, agar tum hile toh tumhari punishment yeh hogi ki teen din, subah shaam sirf kuhu ke haath ka boiled food khaoge... and I am serious"

Abir stood there silent, without any moment... his mouth opened and arms spread wide.. he is continuously moving his eyeballs left-right left-right denying her...
Mishti giggling sat on her feet and slip from there doing duck walk... Reaching away from him, she stood up...
"Abir you will not statue me once I release you..."
Abir move his eyeballs up-down up-down agreeing to her
"Ok over..." Saying this she ran downstairs, and lock herself in one of the rooms...

Abir standing there kept banging the door...
"Fine Angry Chorni.. aaj nahi toh fir kabhi, I will continue this, chal Kunal..."
And silence surrounded in the hall...

After a while, the door opened with a screeching sound, and Mishti peeping through the door checked once that the way is clear or not...
Finding it safe to come out, she stepped out of the room and walked slowly slowly, once satisfied that Abir has left she sighed and laughed looking at the Didi's who are surpressing their laugh...

"Hands up Chorni now you can't escape from me..."
Abir making a gun from his fingers kept on her backside of head...
Mishti with a shriek tried to run again but this time Abir caught her...

"Angry Chorni punishment time..."

"Kis liye Punishment"

"Jo tumne abhi Kiya..."

"Meine kuchh bhi toh nahi kiya..." Mishti said to him innocently...

Abir tried his best not to give up seeing her innocent face and spoke... "toh fir bhaagi kyun..."

"vahi casual jog.. you know good for health.."
Abir glared her narrowing his eyes, keeping his hands on waist...
"Fine, kya karna padega..."

Abir thinking something...
"Teen din tak mujhe boiled food khilana chahti thi na ab teen din tak mujhe tasty sa dinner karvaana padega home made food... Toh shuruaat aaj se hi karna tumhare haath ke rajma chawal..."