Chapter 2

"Psst...Hyung...Psst..Hyung!!!" Ambrose groaned and pulled the blanket on his head, while fighting the hands that were vigorously shaking his body.

"Hyung!!!! I'm hungry!!! Make me something!!" Alaric shouted and stopped shaking him, Ambrose thought that his twin brother would stop but he didn't. Instead of shaking him, this boy dragged his feet until he could feel that his torso was in the air at the edge of the bed while his top was still in the bed clinging for his dear life.

"It's too early. Go back to sleep," He mumbled, slightly kicking Alaric away.

"No!! And it's already morning. You need to harvest the grapes right? We need to do it early so Mommy won't know about it." Alaric whispered and Ambrose immediately got up.

'My grapes, I can finally harvest you.'

"Let's go." Ambrose said and held his brother's hands. They made their way to the kitchen, they could hear noises behind the door and look at each other.

"Is Mommy already awake? In this hour?" Ambrose asked and opened the door to the kitchen.

The scene that greets them is their mother drinking from a wine glass. She looked at them, and immediately let down her glass.

"Good morning my children, it's too early for you to wake up, do you need something?" Alexina asks her son's who were holding each other's hand while innocently looking at her. She can feel herself being happy just to see them.

"Good morning Mother, Alaric just wants to eat something and I'll need to harvest the grapes that I planted in my farm." Ambrose replied and sat down in one of the chairs in the kitchen. Alaric also did what his brother did.

"Oh, just wait for a bit, I'll cook you something." Alexina replied and started cooking breakfast for her family.

"Mommy, why are you awake at this time?" Alaric asks since he knows that his mother has a sleeping schedule that she follows.

"Oh, I have this voice in my head that keeps whining and whining about me going out to get something in the town nearby." She replied without knowing that her twins were looking at each other with excitement in their eyes.

"We can go out together, Mommy. If you are afraid that there will be bad guys looking at us then we will protect you. I know how to sword, in fact I'm an expert." Alaric said with confidence in his voice and a proud look on his face. Alaric glared at his brother who was giggling beside him.

"Really? You're going to protect your mother? But how can you do that? You only have a wooden sword." Alexina said while cooking.

"Then let's go out so we can buy a real sword. A sword that I will wield to protect our family." Alaric said seriously, he really meant it.

"I agree mother, we should go out. I don't know what is the world behind this wall and I want to explore." Ambrose said. Alexina sighted and brought the food that she cooks to her children and put it down in front of them. She put her hands on their head and patted it gently.

"I'll think about that. So for now, let's eat so you can harvest your grapes on your farm." She said and let her children start eating their food.

'Tsk, I'm not your saintess anymore but you still keep annoying me.' Alexina thought while glaring at one of the miniature statues of a certain god in the kitchen. Actually most of the rooms have one statue of this god.

----

The next day the 8 years old Ambrose and Alaric are in the garden early in the morning, their sword is out and looking at each other seriously.

Maybe it was because of their genes that they were able to speak and move properly like 10 year old children.

"If I win, you will help me farm my vegetables in my farm, so be ready to lose dongsaeng. Your Hyung will win." Ambrose declared before raising his wooden sword and charging towards his twin who was in a fighting stance.