𝒊. getting kidnapped

CHAPTER ONE, getting kidnapped

CHAPTER ONE,
getting kidnapped.

━━━━ SLEEP was her worst enemy. it hates her with every single thing they have. she tossed and turned, taking off her blanket putting it back on, putting soft music on turning it off. she even tried counting sheep.

Averie stood up from her bed throwing the blanket over her bed and grabbed a oversized zip up blue sweater, black shorts and she put on her shoes before heading towards the living room seeing her dad past out in the couch with paper works all over the table.

she lowered down the sound of the tv and placed a grey blanket that held the signature of her mother at the bottom before saying in a low voice. "imma be at Bianca's."

"mhm, love you kiddo." he said drowsy and she went out of the house starting to walk aimlessly in the road. she hummed to the song before checking her phone and putting it away continuing to walk before a car pulled up next to her.

she stopped walking getting ready to run when the back window got rolled down showing Rue. "Averie ma child!" Rue said sounding like she wasn't mentally there but she was there physically.

"Rue, hi." Averie said with her smile and her dimples showing. "get in the car! we're going on a secret mission." Rue said whispering the last part and then letting out a chuckle.

"Rue, fuck that. she's a child." A drowsy male voice from the front of the car said making Averie frown her eyebrows. "Fez, Shh. This is Averie, she's fucking mature for her own age which is weird. Get in!" Rue said opening up the door.

She didn't have to think twice then to get inside of the car and the older girl greeted her with a hug passing her a blunt. "very much appreciated." Averie said placing it between her lips inhaling.

Just when the car started to move and a boy around her she leaned his arm on the car door and placed his head there shaking his head is when she realized that there was someone else her age in the car.

FEZ DROVE THE car with Rue more high then when Averie entered the car and Averie was less high than her but she was still pretty much in the clouds. when one of her favorite tupac songs came on she reached forward and turned it on.

"First fuck your bitch and the click you claim," Rue started singing sitting in the middle before glancing over towards Averie who started singing along off beat.

"west side when we ride come equipped with game you claim to be a player but I fucked your wife." The two teens looked at each other continuing to dance with the music and again very much off beat.