Wales: What did you say? The sirens? Quick turn on the war alarm! This is not a simulacrum!

London: Understood!

BBBOOOOOMMMMMM!

In that Cleveland runs to the window and she sees the enemy planes attacking the base, many explosions reverberate in the base, Cleveland sees Long Beach is shooting down the enemy planes, she is alone.

Cleveland: She needs help!

Cleveland runs off.

Cleveland runs off and when she reaches the port a siren plane shoots at her, but her machine gun sweep misses and hits the ground.

Cleveland: Cleveland! Knight of the seas...

As her ship begins to glow, Cleveland then jumps off the dock into the sea.

Cleveland: GOING INTO COMBAT!

Then her ship fragments into hundreds of cubes and they start outfitting her, a siren plane makes a sharp turn and points at her.

Cleveland: Fire!

Cleveland's cannons fire and hit the Plane knocking it down instantly.

Cleveland: What do you think of the ultimate weapon to combat siren?

A siren plane locks its ASMs on Cleveland and fires.

BBOOOMM!

Cleveland is covered in smoke, but when she comes out she is unharmed from that attack and she counters with her cannons and she knocks her down instantly.

Cleveland: It's us, with the power of warships embedded in our bodies.

You can see that all the girls on the base join the fight, Cleveland opened fire again and shoots down another siren plane, Javelin shoots with Laffey which also shoots down two siren planes.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It's a very unnatural sound on the battlefield, it's the sound of two M61 Vulcan cannons firing, these are the Long Beach CIWS that manage to shoot down enemy planes 100% effectively, but because Long Beach doesn't have the Aegis combat system, there are planes that escape her, Long Beach also uses its 127 mm guns.

At that the planes begin to withdraw.

Cleveland: Enemy planes retreat?

Me: Don't let your guard down, a second wave is coming.

Cleveland: I understand.

In that the environment is altered by a shower of cherry petals.

???: Yes, we were created to fight against the siren, but because of the difference in politics, the four powers of the world were divided into two factions.

???2: One of them is limited to using the power created by humans to fight against the siren, Union and Royal.

???: The other faction is...

In that in the swirl of petals two aircraft carriers are shown and on the bow it has the cherry tree emblem.

Cleveland: (Bewildered) That emblem.

Me: Are those ships from the Sakura Empire?

Cleveland: Yes, there is no doubt, they are the aircraft carriers of the first division.

A shot change shows Akagi and Kaga.

Akagi: And the other one is the one that uses siren technology to defeat siren, Iron Blood and the Sakura empire.

The Zero planes took off and formed in a circle of the imperial fleet, all the girls of Azur Lane are scared or angry by this fact, some of them knew that the Zeros are considered unbeatable except for Enterprise, she is the only one who can fight at the level of the Zeros.