Part:29 (cloud of anger)

Start from the beginning

Sithi: Bhai....mein...

Sid: Let me finish Sinthi! I have thought to not to give a freak of what you do. You know what Sinthi?  Father was holding my hand before his death saying, “Do jawan beti chor jaraha hu. Tum pita ho aj unke.Kheyal rakhna!" and look at you!! How successful I am!!!!  I couldn’t f*cking give your sense morals!!!  And now I don't want to too!  Do the hell you want!

Sithi : Nehi bhai aise..

Sid: I said let me finish first Sinthi! Ab mere ghar mein dou aur masoom ladki hein. Ek meri beti Zara aur dusra Sana. I Don't want them to get habituated with such modern things what you guys do! Extra marital affair & having different guys on different days. I don't want any kind of affect of yours on them. I really want them to nurture the way I couldn’t raise you!

Taking a pause  he said, “You just proved that sab aurat ek jaise hotey hein!"

Sinthi: Bhai!!! Aisa nehi hein!!!! I accept ki mein galat hu. Meine galat kiya. Meine gunah kiya but ap please apni wohi surface m wapas baat jao. Look..at Sana.. Look at her, how she handled it.. Bhai give us a chance...

Sid: How she handled it? How? By staying mum & tolerating all the shit???

Sinthi : Bhai... Wo kya karti..mein aur Ravi ne milke usse dara....

Sid: Haan, to bacchi hein na ye 3 saal ki??? Dara diya??? Talk sense Sinthi!!!!!

Crying Sinthi left the room running while Siddharth himself sighed & looked down as Sana stood closer to  him in such way that her forehead was touching his chest.

He coldly asked, “What?"

She meowed, “Button tut gya hein. M...mein la..gadeti hu "

He clutched her hand & pushed her on couch saying, “I'll change! "

Sana nodded softly & ran to the cupboard to bring another shirt.

_________________________

Sana was massaging Janvi maa's shoulder when she asked, “Matlab tumdono ne koi baat nehi kar paye?"

Sana: Mumma, wo..bohot gusse mai hein. Kuch nehi sunna chahte. Kuch bolna chaho to ajr bhadak jatey hein.. Wo phirse pehle jaisa bangaye. Rude aur gusse wala.

Janvi maa: Pehle jaisa matlab? Wo kabhi alag kuch tha? 

Sinthi mumbled, “Hm mom. Afyer coming back from abord this time he was behaving  differently. Specially with her but abhi to phirse pehle jaisa dikhneko mila"

Janvi maa: Kya baat hein? Ye kab sudhra, kab bigra?

Sana sighed thinking the same.

____________________

It was late night when Sana was playing with Zara on bed, Sid entered.

Sana: Agaye ap? 

Zara giggled looking at Sid whom Sid gave back a slight smile.

Zara: D..dada...mumma.. C..ry..cry..

Sid looked at Sana & replied, “Haan, Tumhari mumma ko bass rona hi ati hein. Bass problem share karna nehi ata. Darpok hein" before taking Zara in hug.

Sana stood there silently without arguing.

____________________

“Ne..nehi...R..r..ravi bhaiya..nehi..nehiiiiiii!!!!! Don't touch meeeeee!!!!!!!!" shouting Sana woke up from her sleep just to find Siddharth leaning on her & caressing her head to calm her down.

She hugged him tightly & started crying badly while her forehead had only sweats.

“I'm here bacccha... Ssshh" he whispered making her take sharp sharp breaths.

She tried to tight the hug more but Sid pushed her belly, “Um..Zara ko dekhke"

Focusing back on Zara she broke the hug mumbling, “Raat kh..khatam nehi huye?"

“Its 4 only" he replied forwarding her the water.

Well, this is Siddharth now. Sana only finds Sid soft this time of her having panick attacks.

She looked out from the window to the moon, “Raat khatam kyu nehi hota? "

Sid: Sana, stop thinking all this & get youself a good nap.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllw.

The reply of Previous chapter :

I honestly love you guys 💛 and also if anyone felt bad. Pls Don't. K just couldn’t handle my emotion.

NOT AT ALL LEAVING