CH.3[edited]

Jin Zixuan was dumbfounded.

'Wei Wuxian at Cloud Recesses?Does he not know about Gusu's famous reputation.....of course he doesn't.'  Jin Zixuan internally scoffed., deciding to leave the subject.

"Oh right, Zixuan I'm heading out, I heard the best wine is around here" Wei Ying said.

"Ok bu-" Before Jin Zixuan could finished Wei Ying leaped out the window jogging towards stalls. Jin Zixuan eyes followed Wei Ying until he was no longer visible. Finally relaxing he slumped down on the bed.

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

With Wei Ying:

'It's been awhile since I've been in Caiyi Town' Wei Ying walked around. Aware of the stares he unconsciously lifted up a his red fan (the same one from Lan Zhan) covering majority of his face, leaving only his eyes visible.

After a while he stumbled over a performance of dancers, admiring the dance he sat down near. He observed their every move and detail. Moments later his body couldn't help it anymore, he jogged up toward the dancers. 

" Can I join?.." Wei Ying asked smiling brightly. The dancers then observed him and giggled.

"If you can keep up." One playfully replied

"I'm sure I can"

Slowly he untied his ribbon letting free his hair. Placing himself between them the music once again started. He started moving freely. Soon crowd then gathered around them many held their breath. He was like an ethereal being. Light was shining upon him as he smiled. His were delicately moving. He was like no other.

Wei Ying felt free as the music guided his body. This will feeling forever be imprinted in his memory. Nostalgia clouded his mind as he remember a dear memoryl.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --- -- -- 

Wei Ying snaked through the crowd. His body seemed to be drawn towards the music. Finally reaching the performance, his mouth fell open and his eyes sparkled.

They were dancing! Wei Ying was fascinated, he followed them as they twirled. It was if they were a part of the music. Loud claps rang through his ears, startled by the noise he covers his ears and tightly shuts his eyes. Suddenly he felt arms around him. Slowly he opened his eyes to be greeted by a woman smiling. She was one the dancers, she had hazel eyes and small lips. She patted Wei Ying gently.

"Are you okay little one?" The woman asked. Her voiced ringed in his ears it was soft and full of concern.

"I'm okay!" He smiled shyly, earning a giggle from her.

"What's your name?.." 

"A-Ying" 

"Well a-Ying  do you want to dance with us?" 

Wei Ying gasped."Fairy-jie want a-Ying to dance?"

"Mhm"

That night Wei Ying's giggles were heard throughout the performance. Many were full of happiness as they watch the child clumsily dance.

Afterwards Wei Ying  begged his grandmother to let him dance, reluctantly agreeing.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

"You were amazing!" 

"Thank you" Wei Ying was bombarded with compliments. He barely made it back to the inn.

He softly fell on top of his bed immediately falling in deep slumber.