》Chapter 12《

Triggers:

Techno POV

I'm worried for Alex, I won't lie.

Three days and he has to watch someone he loved be put in the ground, he's strong, I know he is, but I also know how easy it is for him to get down on himself.

I care for him, and no matter what I'm going to protect and help him, with anything he needs help with.

I walked into the kitchen to see Phil drinking tea and sat down at the table across from him, looking down and letting my hair fall into my face.

He looked up and gave a slight chuckle, "we should cut your hair again, it's getting longer than you normally let it" he said and I nodded and looked up at him.

"I normally would cut it but, feathers seems to like it, and I know he likes to mess with it when he's nervous or upset. So I'll keep it like this for a while, though a trim would be nice." I responded and Phil nodded.

"How many days before the funeral?" He asked and I looked down slightly, "Three" I responded quietly and he sighed.

"Techno, look at me." He said and I looked at his face.

"You are going to have to be there for him, the pain he's going to go through won't be easy, but it'll lighten the guilt and hurt if he has someone there with him." He said and I nodded.

"I know, and I'll be with him as much as he needs. I just hope he'll be okay, I don't want him to pick up a habit I was able to get him out of, even if he says it helps." I muttered and Phil nodded.

"Just stay with him, hold him, protect him, and love him, Techno." He said and I nodded.

"I will, I'll love him as much as I possibly can." I replied and he nodded, smiling.

"I know you will, now, it getting late. Go sleep now Techno" he said and I smiled a bit, getting up and walking to the bedroom.

'Love him'

'He'll be fine'

'Tubbo's dead, we still sad raving'

'Have respect guys'

'Shut it. All of you'

'Someone's grumpy'

I sighed and walked into the room, looking at the two sleeping bodies on my bed and smiled.

I quietly changed my clothes and got ready for bed before quietly climbing in bed.

I looked at the two sleeping next to me and smiled, feather's wings had Tommy wrapped in them like a protective parent.

He's definitely going to do this a lot, can't blame him.

I carefully moved the hair out of Alex's face and smiled, admiring his soft face.

'Creep'

'You always have something to say, huh?'