Chapter [1]

I'm Y/N a 32 years old weeb who watched 1000 anime, I have had this obsession with anime since I turned 17.

I am jobless and spend most of the time watching anime, sleeping for 4 hours a day. My family passed away a few days ago I felt very sad, however I had to finish the genshin impact story.

My life is horrible however I don't care, my life was ruined before my obsession with anime, I have been bullied a lot throughout my life in highschool and made fun of, I hated the bullying but nobody would try to intervene. The people watching me being bullied didn't help, all they did was recorded all of the beating and laugh at me for not trying to fight back. The only escape I had was anime. The more I watched anime the more it shaped me and changed my life. I got so engaged in anime that I would only sleep four hours a day and basically made me isolate from the real world, however one faithful day all of the things I had were ripped from me.

*Door knocks*

"Hey open the door" the guy says before kicking the door and proceeding with the others to the living room.

"Here he is" one of the guys found someone that being Y/N.

The others came and saw Y/N in a pathetic state and they started to push him away outside the house.

"You are not welcomed here scum" one guy says and the others agreeing to him.

'Tsk, what will I do now I have no house to stay in and let alone money for food'

Y/N walked on the street wearing a sweatshirt and some black pajama pants, he didn't have time to change since he was kicked out.

Y/N walked while looking around before seeing some teenagers on the crosswalk, Y/N saw the traffic light turning red while a truck was speeding up, thinking quick Y/N thought that it was worth saving young teenagers in exchange for his own life. Y/N being hit by the truck in the process.

In the hospital the doctors can be seen running as quick as possible to the emergency room with an unconscious Y/N who was barely alive seeing himself drowning in the darkness realising that was how he will end

"Hey can u hear hear me" some doctor said but got no response in return.

"Stay with us" still no response and the heart beat started to go down and finally.

*beep**beep**beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

That was the end of Y/N story or was it. There seemed to be some noises that Y/N heard.

(2:54-3:36)