We all walked into the garage and Alessio opened the passenger door.

I stepped back as Sante tried to sit down.

"Get the fuck up." Alessio said before grabbing his arm and lifting him. "You've changed Lessi." He threw his hand over his heart and sat in the back.

Sage, Sante and Carmine all packed into the backseat, will never happen again.

Alessio reached over me and put my seatbelt on, making sure he heard the click. "Keep that on".

Okay...

He drove silently and quickly, ignoring the bickering in the backseat.

"Stop fucking touching me, Sante! Damn." Sage turned her body towards the window. "Stop being such a princess all the fucking time".

"I don't like being touched! Especially by you."

"That's not what you were saying when we were on the counter, and the couch, and the bed, and in the shower."

I chuckled as Carmine gagged.

"Enough. We're here. Carmine and Sante go grab it. Sage stay behind." They nodded and got out.

"So you're the get away?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah, there's not a doubt in my mind that they'll be some type of chase."

"Wha-" I was cut off by Sage jumping into the car. "They're right behind me, but the police are close. They have a radio in there." Alessio smirked and adjusted his mirror.

"That's fine." He pulled my seatbelt tight, checking to make sure it was secured.

Sante and Carmine jumped into the car, barley making it as Alessio sped off.

He drifted on all turns, finding his way to the backroads with less traffic.

"Alessio." Sante warned as police tailed behind us. "How did they find us already?" He shook his head and looked into the backseat. "Open the suitcase, there's a tracker in there somewhere. Throw it out the window."

I turned around and watched them search around.

I should be scared considering I could get arrested, knowing i'm easily not built for jail...but even if I do get arrested, knowing i'm with Alessio always reassures me.

No matter the situation.

"Shit." Alessio slammed on his breaks as two police officers threw spikes into the road. "We're not gonna miss them."

Alessio took his eyes off of the road, not even caring where we drifted. "Don't fight them when they take you, okay?" He looked back at Sage, "Call my mom" She nodded.

I gasped as the car stopped in a ditch on the side of the road.

"You okay?" Alessio grabbed my face and looked at my head. "Yes, I'm fine."

"There's too many cops to fight them, you guys will let them take you! Myana, don't worry about it okay. You'll be okay."

"This is not princess behavior." Sage mumbled.

"Would you shut the fuck up about being a damn princess. You're the fucking maid who cleans on her knees!" Sante snapped.

"I'll knock your head off right in front of these officers."

"Oh please do!"

They went silent as the police flash nights shown into the car.

"Step out with your hands up." Alessio unbuckled my seatbelt before putting his up.