fighting kingpin

════ ⋆ ⴵ ⋆ ✪ ⋆ ════

════ ⋆ ⴵ ⋆ ✪ ⋆ ════

Clint struggles with Yelena as he stands quickly, yelena drives strong moves towards Clint. He grabs ahold of her shoulders saying "Nobody killed her. She made a choice."

Yelena's anger and sadness peaks and she screams "Stop lying!" She angrily flips him over her head.

He slowly regains his footing as she walks towards him. She pushes all of her anger towards him. Landing strong punches. Drawing blood from him.

He quickly recovers, wrapping Yelena in a chokehold as she attempts to squirm out of his grasp.

He attempts to reason "You're not listening to me. She sacrificed herself, you understand? I couldn't stop her."

His grip loosens slightly and yelena pushes him off her "No." she slams his face into her knee and slams his body to the ground.

Kingpin looks to surprises saying "You two need to mind your fucking business and leave me be."

I glare at him and say "No."

I wish Frank was here to kill him but he's not. That'd be way too convenient.

I smile and he says "Those electric shocks won't do any.."

I fire it at him and it temporarily pulls him to his knees. I knock my knee into his jaw and he holds his face in anger.

Yelena says angrily as she stands above him "Why would she sacrifice herself for you? Why do you deserve it?"

He stares at the ice saying "I don't."

Yelena says through her slowly rolling tears "So she died because you let her." He looks to Yelena saying "I fought her for it. But she was better than me. No surprise there."

Yelena flips her wrist, making her baton come together as she says "You should have fought harder."

She beats him with the baton and he starts to accept the hits

She beats him with the baton and he starts to accept the hits. She gets aggressive with the baton hits to his face and he willingly takes the swipes and hits.