Will you cross the skies?💘

Start from the beginning

Tharun: Yeah sir..

Professor: Tharun, what you did before was fine... You mail it again and carry on with your work....

He hung up the call and Tharun was in full rage, he shouted and threw his mobile... The mobile turned into pieces... Everyone was shocked and Jeevitha was scared... He took his car keys and started to move from the class,

Jeevitha (holding his hand): Tharun oru nimisham iru...

Tharun (shouting): Leave me alone... Just leave me alone...

She left her hand and he went to his car and moved from the college... That was the very first time, Jeevitha seeing Tharun's temper...

Sidharth: Mobile avlothan... Ithukumela onnumey panna mudiyathu...

Jeevitha: Andha mail ah anupi vitralam namma...

Kavya: Lap sign-in la dha iruku...

Jeevitha sent the mail to the professor...

Sidharth: Iphone ah oru second la epdi odachutaan paru....

Jeevitha: Avanuku Ivalo kovam varum nu Innaiku dha first time pakren...

Anitha: First year la eh engalukulam theriyum... Apo Macbook ah odachaan... Innaiku phone....

Sidharth: Avan romba porumaya dha irunthaan Ipo... Management la senjutanga long leave naala... Ipo vera enga ponnan nu therlaye....

Jeevitha took all his belongings and reached his home as soon as the college over... The maid opened the door and she went inside his room... He was sleeping without even removing his shoes.... She went silently and unlaced his shoes and made him sleep more comfortably....

Looking at him, she had a flashback of memories from the first time she met him... He was the best person she ever met in her life... Jeevitha was overjoyed thinking about him... She went to the bed and was looking at him more closer...

Jeevitha's heart: Evalo Adam pidikira, kovakaaran ah iruka... Enkita Mattum kutty poona madhri nadandhukira.. Un Amma enkita Innaiku pesina aprom dhan nimadhiya iruku Tharun, oru hope kedacha madhri iruku... Unnaya na dhan paathukanumam unga Amma order potrukanga... En veetla Mattum enaku green signal kaatitaanga apdina unta apdiye life fullah surrender aagiduven... You know what Tharun, One side ah luv panapo ithelam Ennaku oru kanavu... Kalanjidave kudathu nu Nenacha kanavu... Thanks for making my Reality better than my dreams kannah....!!!💙

He turned to her side in sleep and she fell on him... He opened his eyes and pulled her more closer and slept again...

Jeevitha's mindvoice: Enna ivan paatuka ennaya kattipidichutu thunguraan...

She pushed him slowly and he suddenly jerked out... He stood up from the bed quickly...

Tharun (tensed): Epo vandha? Bed la enna panra?

Jeevitha (moving from bed): Ohhhh... Na unna.... Ungala na onnum panala sir...

Tharun: Epo di vandha?

Jeevitha: One hour aachu... Na kelamburen... Ne romba scene podra...

Tharun: Sorry... Kanava nijama nu kolambiten ma... Na thukathula edhachu panitaah.... Athan bayandhuten....

Jeevitha: What?

Tharun: Ama nee kevalamah nenapa nu bayam irukumla...

Jeevitha (Smiling): Tharun enaku Ellamey niyabgam iruku... Romba performance pannatha... Nee ithuvara Ennaya edhume panathu ilaya?