"Cardo..." I mumble while activating my saber. "So have I."

"Good, that will make this twice as more pleasurable."

He chuckles just as the other five Knights of Ren appear from the forest. All of them are wearing their usual uniforms and matching helmets. From behind them, comes out squads of stormtroopers. 

Turning to Ahsoka, we share the same expression that we've made a mistake by landing. We assumed only a squadron would hunt us down, not all the Knights of Ren. 

Ahsoka turns to face them again and turns on her dark saber. Grogu does the same as Lando, Dan, and Poe aim their blasters.

"Oh... You have the Mandalorian's weapon? Where is he?" Cardo speaks up to Ahsoka while swinging his blade slowly. "Don't tell me... He didn't survive a stab to the heart."

My eyes dart to Grogu and I find him glaring toward him, holding back his emotions. I realize then Cardo must have been the one to kill his father that night at the Temple. My eyes move back to the line of Knights of Ren, as Ushar points the end of his blade at me, informing us.

"We're only here for Anakia Kenobi. You give her to us and we might let you live."

"Over our dead bodies." Lando speaks up and shoots his blaster at him. He blocks it with his saber before chuckling through his helmet. "We were hoping you'd say that."

Dan, Poe and Lando blast the stormtroopers sprinting toward us. The stormtroopers run past the Knights of Ren and they only walk. Poe and Lando blast at the ones coming closest to us while Dan blasts at the ones coming near the ship.

Glancing up at the sky one more time, I face back at the Knights of Ren. Walking toward Ushar and Vicrul, I see out of the corner of my eyes Ahsoka heading to Cardo and Kuruk. Grogu nears Trudgen and Ap'lek. We are all out numbered; two to one.

I didn't expect the First Order to send all of them out together, let alone without Kylo. This might not be Kylo Ren's doing. If it was, he'd be here alongside them. 

As Dan, Lando and Poe keep the stormtroopers at bay, the three of us reach the Knights of Ren. Lifting my white sabers, I get ready for their attack. Ushar strikes down instantly as Vicrul swings his saber to my side. 

Holding back both with each blade, I force all blades to come together before flipping back. Landing on my feet, I aim my sabers at both of them while keeping my eyes on their movements.

"What would Kylo Ren think seeing you have a light saber other than the one he gave you?" Ushar teases while stepping closer to me. Seeing Vicrul sneaking toward my left side, I glance at him and swing my saber while spitting out. "Well... Kylo's not here right now."

"... But, you want him to be." 

Vicrul chuckles while going to stab me. Kicking Ushar back, I turn and block Vicrul's blade with both of mine. Twisting my blades, I force Vicrul back away. Laughing as he stumbles back, he blurts out. 

"He's not coming to save you this time, Kenobi."

"He's on a mission as we speak."

Ushar grunts out while swing his blade toward me. Blocking it with one of mine, I go to stab him with the other, making him jump back. Using the force, I throw him yards away from me before turning to deal with Vicrul. 

Swinging my blades at him, we form a dance of blocking the other's light saber. Our sabers bash into one another rapidly as we step back and forth. Glancing at Grogu, I see him jumping quickly over the Knights or Ren as he attacks them from above. 

Looking to Ahsoka, I see her hold one Knight back with the force while attacking the other. My eyes go back to Ushar, who's now running toward me from behind. Glancing at Vicrul, I jump and spin the air to land behind Ushar.