Vansh turned back, and saw ridhima laying unconscious on the sofa, he ran to her and checked her pulse!
"What you did? " Asked a great sounding raged.

"Nothing" Said vansh sounding calm!

"It nothing but everything! "

"Yr... We broke into a argument! Am sorry"said vansh, with his eyes caressing her face.

" Atleast the situation could have been handled, right ?

What she did?
You know, n! Her due date is near! "Stated angre!

Vansh realised something, and panicked!
" Shut... shot... shit! I wasn't supposed to do so!!!
Damn!
Angre, try bringing her back to consciousness! I will take out my car, we are driving to hospital! "  And with thai he rushed out, giving no time to angre to reply!

Angre sprinkled water on ridhima's face , and luckily she gained consciousness!
And tried  sitting straight, but broke into a scream!
"Ahhhhhh" Ridhima screamed!

"Ridhimaa, ridhimaa... Listen... Try to breathe... We will be reaching hospital soon... " Said angre cupping her face, to which she frantically nodded.

"How it all happened? "
Asked a concerned angre.

"Because of vansh... Blo**y Bas***d"" Said  ridhima between her screams!

Angre thought it better to be silent !
Meanwhile vansh came in!
And saw her in most vulnerable state!
He quickly went  to her, and held her in bridal style! And took fast paced towards the car!

All three sat and vansh was driving the acr, whereas angre was trying to calm down ridhima!

"You bl***dy.....call that ragini.. Why are you here"screamed ridhima!

And angre understood the reason of their fight!

" Ri.. Dhima... Listen"angre tries speaking.

"Try to calm... Take deep breathes" Said vansh and angre again and again to her, ignoring her not-so colorful words for them.

"These stupids... God... "
Screamed ridhima!

"I swear.... Vansh.. If anything will happen to my baby... I will make sure that you will see my most unseen personality! " Screamed ridhima.

And they had reached hospital, vansh Unbuckled his seat belt and opened the back door and took ridhima, in bridal style inside the hospital, not before giving the acr keys to angre.

"I won't leave you" Ridhima barely made words come out of her mouth!

"That we will see... First let the baby come in our hands, then decide whether you want to kill me, with a gun, knife or with your unseen personality,for now this unborn soul matters to me! "Said vansh to a sub-concious ridhima...

After few minutes , angre came in,
And saw vansh pacing, all paranoid.

Angre:- what happened?
" Nothing, it has been one hour since they had taken her in" Said vansh, being worried!

"You are saying as if, you know how much time does it takes" Said angre!
Vansh glared him!

After few more minutes, nurse came out holding a small baby, wrapped neatly in a white towel, and stood in front  vansh!

"She is too cute, just like you you, sir! " Said nurse smiling!

"Thank god! You brought your wife here on time, may be she was frightened because if something! Well now she is ok, would be shifting her in normal ward! " Said the nurse and forwarded her hand towards vansh to hold the baby.
But seems vansh wasn't ready! , "i haven't held a baby in my life,soo...."
Nurse interrupted him and said please have a look, at your daughter, sir...as soon  as you will hold her, you will not face any fear.  She handed him ,the little baby girl, with Gentleness,and he held her.
"Excuse me" She said and disappeared from his sight.

"You love ridhima!" This came as a shock for vansh!

"Nonsense" Stated vansh, looking at the new born baby girl!

"Then why we're you so paranoid, seeing her condition, you may haven't noticed, but the Formalities you  did on the reception, you marked yourself as her husband in the 'relation to patient's column!
The nurse mistook you as this angel's father, you didn't protested that time too!
C'mon, just get back on your senses,  just move on!
Even she cares for you! She trusts you! "Angre tried making vansh understand.

______________________________________

Should vansh give a chance?
Is angre right!!?

Any typing mistakes to be fixed later!

Do vote!
Next chapter , will be out after seeing the response!

Byee>3

~✨~