His pov,
As soon as I opened my eyes, I scanned my surroundings, I identified, I was in office only, then I thought why is my head swaying in air, then again I saw, through my eyes, the my well-built shoulders are on ridhima's shoulder! And damn! I again made a mistake!

So ,Mr. Stupid Raisinghania... Get ready! You again troubled her, despite knowing she needs more care than you!
Jerk! What I did??
Nothing is coming in my brain, what I did yesterday? What I said?
Goshhhh!
Ab kyaa!
Pov ends!

He turns around and sees glass pieces!
"Ye bhi maine heei toda hoga,! " He gabbled to himself!
Again scanned his surroundings.
Ruffled his hands through his hairs!

And again gabbled "khud krna hoga..... Koi staff nhi hoga subah... And for God sake i cant ask her to bend unessential ly. "

With this he started to keep the things back at the proper places which he has misplaced last night .
Then started to pick the glass pieces.

"Ahhhh" He screamed nearly!
And all of a sudden, suppressed it!

Pov,
Shit !
what enmity does this glass has with my fingers ,its bleeding ,moreover I shouted Aise heei nhi soti h... Aur nhi sone ka bhana mil gya hota ise".He gabbled, looking at his finger, which was audible in room, but according to him it wasn't.

"Oo! Really? " Ridhima said, with her chin in her hands!

Vansh turned back and made a embarrassing face.

"W.. Hat? " He barely spoke!

"Nothing, listening to my back bitching early morning" Saying she smirked.... And vansh made an embarrassed grin.

Ridhima saw blood on the floor, and panicked!

"What you did? "

"What? "

"How come blood is here? "

"An injured bird landed in the room, I treated her and left her outside on the tree, so maybe hers" How bluntly he lied!

"Acchchaa..... Show you fingers for a second"

"What you want to see? Haven't you seen my fingers?"

"No, I wanted to see the bird's blood! " And she burst out laughing!

"Achcha..... Come I will bandage it!
Let Shyam, come.. I will ask him to clean it" said ridhima .

Vansh stood up and took the first aid box, and went to her, and sat adjacent to her. Handed over the box to her.

"Show your finger!"ridhima stated, and vansh followed!

While bandaging his finger she is scolded him  "why do you do the work which you haven't done your whole life?  You could have asked me to do or had waited for the staffs to arrive"
And with she this she finished bandaging.

Vansh said  "why? Bearing me from last 6 month isn't enough for you? "Vansh asked her and she gave an angelic smile.

" I think I have beared you in the college also.
So this is not a new thing  the only thing has changed between in you is that you have been eaten by your past, vansh!
Why don't you try to overcome it?
Can't  you live without ragini's memories?"
Ridhima continued " just try to scan your past.
Ragini never loved you ,you always deserved someone better than her
yeah , I understand that I left your back, without a reason.
I left you after our on the farewell night but I had some compulsions.
Now that I am back, I never thought  that you and ragini would become thai close in those 3 months .
After I came back I was in believing that she ditched you .
Even....even..I am ready to accept that she ditched you.
What has happened to you ?
why are you changing yourself for the past ?
You are not the one for whose personality I liked ,for whose personality , I was attracted to!
You are turning i
Actually you have turned into a rude personality !
Showing goodness in front of me isn't a thing !
You have to be the original vansh which you were! "

Vansh sat thinking for a moment!
And them stood up with a jerk.

" you don't need to interfere in my matters,ok! I never questioned you about your past in those three months ,right ?
I never asked you for the compulsion which made you leave me on the farewell night, I don't even remember what happened that day?
I admit that I have turned rude.
I am admit that you are my best friend and you are continuing to be .
Even I am trying my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a best friend ,ridhima!
You won't understand meaning of love, meaning of being ditched in love because you never believed in that.
Now even I think that is better to remain single! "

My readers matters for me, so yes, you ppl literally spammed my private message section.
No doubt! I am overwhelmed, seeing that only, but try to complete the target on this, super soon!

Do vote , appreciation and suggestions are welcomed alike!

Peace out!

~😊~