Kim Gildedgold

Fairytale Parent: King Midas 

Story: King Midas and The Golden Touch

Royal or Rebel: Royal

Birthday: July 27 

Star Sign: Leo

Age: 17

Favorite Food: Opal apples

Secret heart desire: To find a way to undo a curse (or whatever was done) put onto my older sister. When she was my age, our dad turned her to gold on accident, and it was undone. However, a few years ago something happened to her that caused her to turn back into gold. We went to Dionysis to see if he had something to do with it, but he said it had nothing to do with him. I hope to one day find out what the hex happened and reverse it. 

Magic Touch: I can turn objects into gold. It's a blessing and a curse.

"Oh Curses!" Moment: Every time I touch an inanimate object with my hands, it turns to gold. I had to have special magic gloves designed for me so that way I can touch things. Luckily, it doesn't work on humans or animals. 

Storybook romance status: I actually don't enjoy the idea of dating anyone. I would much rather spend the rest of my life with someone as a friend.  A platonic soulmate if you will!

Roomate: Sage McPod

Favorite subject: Debate. Despite how frustrating it can be to listen, I enjoy hearing different people's perspectives on various topics (as long as it isn't about other people's rights. The amount of times someone tries to bring whether someone's rights into something unrelated just to cause problems is astounding!)

 Least favorite subject: Science & Sorcery. Professor Rumplestiltskin is so unnecessarily cruel! The one upside I got of his class is that one time I needed extra credit and didn't need to spin straw into gold, because of my power! The look on his face was hilarious! But still, the information taught could be helpful in freeing my sister. 

Your best friends till the end: Ashlynn Ella, Ginger Breadhouse, Lilly Bo-Peep, and Chase Redford. 

Legacy Day outfit: