My Life

Well let me say I don't have the greatest family. My mom and dad fight constantly about money and bills and stuff like that. Then I have my older brother. Winter. Yup. You guessed it. My parents named both me and my brother after seasons.

My brother and I look nothing alike. For example he has bleach blonde hair and I have dark brown hair that is ombre into purple and blue. Also he has green eyes and I have blue eyes. And 1 more thing. He is super pale while I'm so tan I may as well be a different race.

My mom and I don't get along very well. She calls me a bitch and I may be 12 but I can't swear like everyone else in my grade. I look exactly like my mom which is not cool because everyone remembers her because of me. Then there's my dad. The child abuser. He slaps me with a metal fly swatter and pulls me down stairs by my ankles.
My brother is not so nice either. He is the captain of the football team so he thinks he is all that. He has blonde hair and green eyes. His name is Winter.

Now you should know me after my family. Ok #1 I have dark brown hair that is ombre into purple and blue. #2 i have blue eyes. And #3 my best friend is Autumn I hang out with other people like Lilly and Brea. And there's also Marsi she is a little weird but she is nice.
Tomorrow is the start of 7th grade.