Chapter 14 Stalkers

Start from the beginning

Sunoo dashed through the kitchen and bought a newly bought pan with him. Niki knitted his eyebrows when he saw that.

" What the hell is that for? " Niki irritatedly whispered.

" For protection, like what they do in horror movies. " Sunoo answered. Niki just slapped his own forehead.

A knock from the door make Sunoo and Niki look at each other.

" I'll open the door an-

" Then I'll hit them with this j-

" Oh jeez, stop cutting me off. Listen, don't hit them unless i say so. I'll just signal you, when you need to do it. "

The Knocks got followed by another so Niki gestured Sunoo to open the door while he's just beside him, to protect the him if something happens.

As the door creaked open, a man slowly entered and without thinking twice, Sunoo hit him with the pan. Niki's eyes grew and felt like wanting to slap himself.

The man fall on the floor with its face, a scream following after.

" JAY HYUNG! "

That voice was familiar to the two specially to Sunoo. It was the sound of his highschool best friend's voice.

A cute tall boy with cat eyes, chubby cheeks, and white as milk skin appeared inside his head.

Could it be ...... Sunoo looked at the person who screamed and saw the boy that he once described in his head looking down at the other boy laying on the floor.

" JUNGWON! "

" SUNOO HYUNG! "

As the two familiarize each other, they hugged. Jungwon forgetting about the hitted jay on the floor, and Sunoo forgetting he's holding a big pan causing him to accidentally hit Niki's face as he raised his hands to welcome and give Jungwon a hug.

Niki groaned and massaged his nose. He saw the other boy on the floor slowly moving, he helped him get up.

" What the heck! that thing that hit my head is a freaking giant size pan! " Jay cried. Niki apologized and they watched the two other boys hug and greet each other in disbelief.

" How are you, Jungwon ah? " Sunoo asked. They were now sitting on the couch. Jungwon gave the older a sweet smile.

" I'm doing good! " Jungwon Enthusiastically replied.

" You're still cheerful as ever. " Sunoo chuckled. Jungwon's expression changed.

" And still a sassy one. " Jungwon winked while forming a smirk on his lips. They laughed at but a clear on the throat interrupted them.

" Hmm, don't you think you forget about us? " Jay said while crossing his arms, Niki doing the same.

" Jay hyung! " Sunoo beamed. Jay just gave him a smile, his face looking so red specially his forehead. Then there's Niki having the same redness of the face same as the oldest.

They both got hit by that iconic pan, accidentally.

" You're face looks red hyung! " Sunoo worriedly said as he noticed the redness of Jay's face. Jungwon secretly laugh, Niki facepalming.

" He's the one you hit with that pan, dummy. " Niki butted in.

Sunoo quickly stand up and bow at the older, repeatedly saying sorry. He didn't know and its wasn't intentional.

Jay said it was fine but Niki on the other side looks annoyed. Sunoo noticed that, also the expression on the younger's face and how red it was too.

" Your face is red too, Niki. What happened? "