Far from reality

⋆———✧◦♚◦✧———⋆

You woke up and opened your eyes carefully, but closed them again as the sun was shining straight in to your face. The bed under you was too comforting to get up anyway. Even those arms wrapped around you, felt too good to push them aside.

Then your mind started to realize and put one and one together.

Holy shit. You really did it. With him! Several times in only one night. And so did your body feel. Or whatever left you actually could feel. On the other hand you felt more satisfied than ever. This man did everything to make you feel good and he didn't disappoint you. He was a god in bed, hell you didn't regret it. You remembered how he treated you, his kisses and touches which made you feel special. It was almost like a dream. But this dream continued into a nightmare.

You didn't know if you slept with him only for show or if you actually really wanted to. The difference between those decisions seemed to disappear. Knowing that you felt horrible. What would you do now? Just go and pretend nothing happened like you first Plan actually was? No, you openend up yourself too much to him. Not only in a sexual way but there was more. You two slept together but more like two ordinary people. You forgot that he was a criminal and let it all be. This might be fatal. You could never put him to prison now.

And if you would, his mafia gang would hunt you through Japan and take revenge. Even as a police woman you wouldn't have a safer life then. It wasn't safe anyway since the day you decided to go to the police. But now everything changed.

A little sigh escaped your mouth. Carefully you tried to turn around and face the man who still slept peacefully. He stayed with you in bed, the whole night. You didn't expected that. Thought he was more the fast guy, leaving his woman aside when he was done with them. May be he did but it seemed he made an exception for you. What should you do now?

What exactly were your Principles now?

You couldn't think further as you suddenly felt the man's lips on yours. You hadn't even noticed that he was awake. »So much thinking in the morning? You regret something?«

Could he even read your mind now? Or even worse, did you do or say something that might have revealed something? If that would be the case you wouldn't have no longer to live. Luckily nothing like that happened and a little smile spread out on his lips. He looked much younger and innocent with that. This was dangerous, you shouldn't lose yourself too much in him. Your mind was clear right? You could think or not? Or was the alcohol still blocking your ability of thinking?

As he wanted to pull you closer again, since you didn't say any word you stopped him. His brows raised in surprise.

»No...I, I need to go actually. I'm late...I can't...«

You wanted to get out of his grip but he was way too strong without even strain to hold you. A giggle left his mouth which sounded truly amused. But it was right, for him your behavior must truly look ridiculous.

»What's with you?« he grabbed your wrists and looked deep in your eyes. In this moment you knew that he wanted to hear the truth. Or whatever you call truth to actually tell him. The intimacy that was lying in his gaze was scary. Again you had the feeling that he already saw through you. You reminded your inner self to calm down and focus. Focus on what you could say. Clearly and clam.