Cuddles and Apologies (starts semi smut and ends up fluff)

A/n: request was sent in for this one. Thank you so much

 Thank you so much

Y/n's Pov

As soon as Hailee got home from travelling we were at each other. Lips crashing, hands roaming, moans and sighs of relief being together again. "Fuck I missed you baby" I felt more than heard her say against my lips. "I missed you so much more" I tell her. She runs her hands down the back of thigh tapping it, signalling me to jump. As I do she spins me around and pins me to the door. Kissing her way down my neck, moaning loudly as she found my weak spot straight away, I could feel her smile against my neck.

"Baby please, bedroom" I gasp out as she nipped slightly on my pulse point. Without a word she starting walking us down the hall, opening our door she drops me gently on our bed. Tying her hair up, she lays on top of me, kissing me passionately, running her hands up and down my sides. Tugging at the bottom of my shirt, I sit up and it's gone. Next to go were my pants.

"Hey baby do you mind if we try tonight? Obviously we don't have to if you're not up for it" Hailee started rambling, I laugh a little wondering why she would ever be nervous with me. "Love of course we can" giving her a firm kiss. Kissing her way down my body Hailee avoided the spot where I needed her most, she nipped at my thighs leaving little marks. "Please hails" I pleaded. Giving me a cheeky wink, she finally put her mouth on me, "holy shit baby" I moaned. She knew just where to touch me, when to slow down and when to devour me.

Hailee's Pov

'God she tastes so good I thought'  I could feel her legs start to shake a little, it encourages me to keep going. Putting 2 fingers into her, I can feel her clench around me. Moaning loudly as she squirmed around chasing her high. Lifting my head quickly "Cum for me babygirl" I tell her, before increasing my thrusting, it didn't take much longer till she climaxed over face and fingers.

Making my way back to her face, leaving little kisses along the way, noting her body slightly twitching. "You okay baby?" She just nods not quite able to speak. "What was it you wanted to try love?" She asked after a few minutes. I sat there with a blush on my cheeks "Um y'know how we were talking about maybe trying the strap we bought one day? I was wondering if you would like to try now?" Now looking at her I could hear her breath hitch and her eyes darkened. She nodded frantically, smiling brightly, I get up and rummage around in our closet for our toy. Calming myself down I grab some lube as well. Even though she was really wet I didn't want to take a chance and hurt her.

I set myself up with it, putting lube on the toy, it was only small but we said we'd work up to bigger if we enjoyed it. Y/n eyed me hungrily, I saw her hand reach and touch herself. "So impatient baby girl I'm ready I've just to put some of this on you" pulling her hand away and replacing it with mine spreading the lube all over and inside. "Please Hailee fuck me" she had her eyes wide and lips slightly parted she looked the picture of innocence but I knew she was far from it. "Okay love you ready?" I saw her nod. Before lining up slowly pushing it in, I heard her hiss in pain, I stopped and checked in. "I'm okay love we knew it would hurt a little keep going" I nod. Pushing more into her a little rougher than I intended I hear her let out a squeak of pain 'shit' I thought pulling as quick as I could with causing her anymore pain. I could see her eyes well up with tears. "Fuck shit I'm so sorry baby shhh I'm in here, I'm so sorry. You okay love" I could feel my own tears well up. " I'm okay love just hurt a little more than expected maybe I'm not quite ready" she sniffled as she told me. "That's okay we don't need to try again for a while or at all if you dont want to. I'm so sorry baby" holding her tightly I start singing 'Afterlife' to calm her down it started working. Before I knew I could hear soft little snores coming from her. I smile a little. Walking to the bathroom I grab a washcloth to clean her up, seeing a little bit of blood on her that must've been from me with the strap, I felt guilty all over again. Turning the light off I wrap my arms around my girl tightly. "I love you so much I'll never hurt you again" I whispered in her ear. She snuggled into my chest. Kissing her forehead I close my eyes.

A/n hey guys I'm back hopefully I can start pumping out a few more requests today but I don't make promises. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a good day ❤️🤗