You're mine (smut)

Warnings: daddy kink, cum-filled strap, blowjob, choking, praise and degradation

Y/n pov

It was the monthly Dickinson cast movie night. Everyone was invited. I got along with all of them which made Hailee happy. She loved these nights, this cast had been the best, she thinks of them as family.

We're watching 'Bumblebee' much to my girlfriend's objection. It was a really good movie we all told her, and I had my pout on that I knew she couldn't say no to.

"Anybody want some popcorn?" I called out heading into the kitchen, a few of them said yes and Ella came with me to help. "Y'know you really are a sweetheart, Hailee sure is a lucky girl" Ella told me. I blushed and smiled but I had to disagree "Nah if anyone's lucky it's definitely me she's amazing".

Hailee's pov

Y/n and Ella come back out, to the living room, I pull my girl onto my lap whilst we sit and watch 'bumblebee' I mean of all movies. "Hey y/n did you need some blanket you look cold darling" I heard Ella say to her. Don't get me wrong Ella is one of my best friends I love her to death, but she's always flirting or making little comments about y/n. It's really getting to me at this point.

Y/n doesn't normally notice it, but when she does, she doesn't say anything because she don't want to her anyone's feelings.

Movies been on for about an hour and Ella's comments are getting more and more full on and I'm done.

"Alright guys I'm exhausted sorry it was a short one, but I think I need to get to sleep" I say in faux sadness. A series of disappointed sighs and groans, but luckily they believe it knowing our job can take it out of you. "Babyyy I was enjoying the movie" y/n whined at me. I just flicked it off and pulled her to me "was it the movie or Ella's flirting that you were enjoying" her eyes widened.

Y/n Pov

"I didn't know she was flirting I thought she was just being nice" I replied honestly. Sometimes I don't really get cues that people are flirting with me, it causes some problems with Hailee's jealousy. But I loved it. "Are you serious, I'm sure if I wasn't here she probably would tried to fuck you" and wow she's pissed Hailee only cusses when she's pissed.

"Upstairs now" She demanded. And damn she really isn't in the mood to fuck around. I head upstairs not quite knowing how rough she's gonna be, but I know I will love it. I can already feel myself getting wet.

"Undress, head down ass up on the bed you understand baby girl?" Hailee murmured in my ear, "yes" "yes what?" "Yes daddy"I whined out, it's not fair that I'm already this wet.

I could hear Hailee opening draws, and rustling around. She came back to the bed "on your knees and get my dick ready", immediately obeying her, I take the faux dick in my mouth giving her essentially a blowjob. I looked up at her, and holy shit she looked so fucking good, she had hooded eyes, a smirk on her face looking at me as if I was her last meal, I mean this woman can step on me and I'd say thank you.

Hailee's pov

"That's my good slut, you only focus on daddy not anyone else you understand?" She pulled her mouth of my piece and slurring her words already I heard her say "yes daddy".

I quickly flip y/n onto her back, "please, please" aww how cute my girl is already begging "aww do you deserve it?, How about you answer some questions for daddy before I fuck your slutty pussy"

I knew the dirty talk got to her, she's told me many times that her voice kink is insane. "What a moaning little mess, my girl is hmm" I push the tip of my strap into her and she tries to move her hips, pinning her hips down "that's not how good girls behave" I told her firmly. I put my hand on her throat, squeezing not enough to hurt but enough to keep her attention on me.

"Whose made this pussy wet, babygirl", "you daddy"shes whimpering now. I push more into her pussy, "good, who's pussy is? Who do you belong to?" I push fully into her, not moving until she answers the questions "fuck daddy, I belong to you, my body, my mind, my heart it belongs to you Hailee" she tells me, desperate to feel some more.

Y/n pov

That seemed to do holy shit she just pounded into me relentlessly, "that's right your fucking mine and no one else's" and with that there was no speaking just her our moans echoing of the walls, she was taking my body as hers, and I wasn't gonna stop her. "Fuck haiz I'm gonna cum, fuck please" I must look like a mess my face red and puffy and tears down my eyes. "Cum for me, be my good girl and cum for me!" She grunts out and that does it, the explosive reaction, in my stomach, I felt myself cum not like I usually do oh shit I think I squirted. "Hold on a little longer babygirl, daddy's gotta fill that pussy with my cum." And with I go again cumming around the faux dick, I think I'm screaming, and she squeezing the base of it filling me up with the faux cum.

"There now you're mine" she sighed happily, "I've always been yours Hailee, you know this, although feel free to do that again" I'm laughing now absolutely delirious. Snuggling into her we usually cuddle for a few before showering of. "You okay princess" aww shes always checking so different from my ex. "Yeah baby never better"