Its okay to be nervous (request) fluffy smut

A/n this was a request, I thought it was really sweet. So I hope you enjoy this one ☺️

Description: getting hot and heavy, Hailee notices you start to shake. You tell her why

Hailee's pov

Y/n and I were in bed watching a movie, she was sitting between my legs back against my chest. I could hear her cute giggle when certain scenes came on. Squeezing my girlfriend tighter she lets out a little sigh of content. "I love you princess y'know that?" Whispering in her ear, she turns around with a big cheesy smile now straddling my lap "I love you too sweetheart" she tell me.

Leaning in to give her a small kiss, her hands come up to the front of my shirt holding me there, so we lazily made out for a few minutes. We hadn't done anything more than making out and light fondling yet, but I was never going to rush her.

I went to help her spin back around to concentrate on the movie, when she leaned back into kiss me deeply, squeaking in suprise, I quickly melt against her. Moving our lips against each other, I let my hands wonder around her body before coming into contact with her ass. Squeezing gently she's lets out a moan, I take advantage and slip my tongue into the kiss taking subtle control over it. Her hands were tangled into my hair, she melted against my body, I roll us over so her back is on the mattress.

Pulling away from the kiss, she lets out a whine, I chuckle quietly leaning down and leaving kisses along her neck, causing happy sighs to leave her mouth. My hands running up and down her body I notice that, she shaking lightly and slowly getting worse. Pulling away completely, I leave a small kiss on her nose causing a small smile on her face. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. Looking over at her, I can see she's having some trouble getting her breathing under control.

"Hey hey Hey, baby you're okay, we're okay, we're not doing anything your not ready for I promise I'm not upset" I reassure her. But what she says next surprised me "I'm ready Hailee I just don't know what to do and I'm a little scared." She mumbled out. I just gently at my girl, "What would you like me to do then love, we can go slow or as fast as you want" I kiss her hair. Blushing when I looked at her she tells me "Can you just do what you'd normally do and I'll tell if I like it not and slower please" "Of course princess"

Laying her gently back down, I kiss her deeply, one hand on her face the other on her hip just making small circles with my hand to comfort her. "You can stop me anytime love and I won't be mad okay" looking her in the eyes "thank you" she says before leaning up into kiss me.

Y/n's pov

I knew I was ready, I had been thinking about it for a while. Hailee has been so patient waiting for me. God I love her so much. I feel her tug my shirt silently asking to remove it I nod my consent. She slips the shirt off my head, I felt my cheeks get hot, under her state but she just smiled at me before leaving kisses, trailing them down my neck, stopping at my left breast. I watch as she takes my nipple into her mouth sucking lightly. Moaning loudly, I could feel her smirk on my skin, she pulled her lips away gently blowing air onto me shivering slightly. She looks me into my eyes, "can't leave the other one out can I?" And throws me a cheeky wink. Damn this woman is good.

After spending some time at my boobs I feel her lips trail down my sternum, gasping quietly, I feel myself getting nervous again. Hailee notices and comes back up eye level. "Baby we don't have to if you don't want to okay I won't be mad" she's so sweet. "I want to hails, please make love to me" I tell her. Not a second later she kisses me completely different then what she has before.

Making her way down my body, leaving marks along the way, I let out little moans. Here hands and mouth reach the top of my pants I lift my hips to allow her to take them off. She takes them and my underwear off, I gasp when the cold air reached my bare skin. I watched as she, kissed all over my thighs not leaving any skin unkissed. "Hailee please I need you" I whined out feeling more than hearing hailee's chuckle at my neediness.

Before I knew her tongue was on me gently at first. "Holy shit" gasping out, not expecting the pleasure the followed. Hailee took that as a sign of encouragement as her tongue got quicker and more confident leaving me a quivering mess. I could feel the pressure in my stomach build up quickly tapping Hailee, "I'm gonna cum Hailee" thinking she would pull away but that just spured her on. "Fuck fuck Hailee, please I'm so close" I was moaning or screaming as it probably sounded to the neighbours. "Fuck I'm coming hails shit" felling myself explode.

Hailee helped me ride out my orgasm, leaving soft licks. Before coming up and before she could wipe her mouth, I leaned in and kissed her firmly moaning at the taste of myself on her lips. "You okay babygirl" she had a smug smirk on her face. "I'm fucking great that was amazing holy shit Hailee" I looked at her in awe. I fully wanted to return the favour. "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby" kissing me gently with a genuine smile on her face. "I really did but now it's your turn" I smirk up at her.

A/n I hope you enjoyed this one. I'm going to start a one shot book now for Elizabeth Olsen X reader, so please feel free to send requests for those as well as Hailee. I'm still going to keep writing Hailee obviously I love her. But keep in my mind I only write top! character and bottom!reader.

Hope you all have a lovely day ☺️❤️