Walang imik kaming naglalakad patungong ilog. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang iniisip niya at ayaw ko itong mabasa to keep his thoughts private. But revenge is probably one of his thoughts right now.

Nang marating namin ang malawak na ilog, nakita ko sa ka bilang dulo ang tatlong Artemis Guild students na masayang nagkwekwentuhan. Bago kami nila mapansin, gumawa ako ng water needle at mabilis na pinabulusok patungo sa kanila. And before they know it, they disappeared from the battlefield.

"That's cruel." I heard him say from behind but I just shrugged it off and dip in the river. He just stand in the sideways without breaking his gaze at me.

Tumingala ako at nakita ang hologram sa langit, the guild that got the most death is the Hunter's Guild. Assassins Guild and Artemis Guild must have cooperated to eliminate the stronger guilds. They are clever.

Tahimik lang kaming nakatambay sa gilid ng ilog at may sariling mundo dahil sa lalim ng pag-iisip.

Silence ruled over us. The area is enveloped with intimidating energy making the monsters cower and run away from here.

"You know who they are, don't you?" after a moment of silence, he spoke.

Ngunit hindi ko siya binigyan ng pansin ni isang lingon o tango ay hindi ko ibinigay sa kanya. This is a problem that I cannot interfere. I cannot tell a single soul what I know directly because it can change the course of destiny and that itself is dangerous.

I heaved a sigh before looking at him with a grim and serious expression and slowly, I nodded.

"Tell me." He commanded with a cold monotone and an intimidating pressure.

Pero hindi ako nagpadala. Tanging iling lamang ang aking isinagot na siyang dahilan ng pagbabago ng kanyang ekpresyon. He looks like someone who can kill someone right now.

He is angry at me. But I am not afraid of him, I am not afraid of what he can do to me, what I'm afraid is the effect if ever I will tell him who.

"Why?" mariin ang kanyang pagkakasabi na tila gusto niyang maintidihan ang aking desisyon. He look at me with confusion, anger and uncontrolled bloodlust. But I only looked at him with a pained expression.

I stand up before walking away from him without looking back.

I hope he will understand how hard it is for me to stay silent even though I know the truth. But even if I will tell him, the course of destiny will just make a new dangerous and deadly path that can lead to everyone's death.

Napabuntong-hininga ako.

Napatingala ulit ako sa langit. Only 10 hours left before the whole stage ends. Hindi ko namalayan na nakakaisang araw na pala kamin lahat dito. Pinakiramdaman ko ang aking paigid. Everything was in a mess. Groups of students is either with each either or fighting together with a monster.

"Afianna." I heard a cold voice called me. I look infront of me and saw an expressionless Hailey and a frowning Princess Divine.

I stare at them emotionlessly.

'Seal Activated.'

"What?" I asked  in a cold tone.

"You're not in a good mood." Hailey said. She eyed me from head to toe and back before looking at me straight in the eye. "Where's Gemini?"

Nakita ko ang pagbabago ng ekspresyon ng prinsesa. Ngunit hindi ko ito pinansin at nagkibit-balikat na lamang.

"You were with him, weren't you?" she said again making the eyes of the princess throws dagger looks at me.