But before they can attack first, Orium made fire that circles the surrounding keeping them away. But this does not made their desire waver as they step forward not minding the fire that touches their skin.

They sure looks tough to fight but I am a cheat myself.

"Die." I mumbled and slowly, nightkins were on their knees while whining in pain as they slowly die.

"That was quick." I heard Orium said. I look at him before I wink making him startle a little bit.

He chuckled. He chuckled sexily and my eyes never divert from his godly look. Damn.

But a sudden energy made both of us jolt. It is a grim and dark energy that gives us a bad feeling.

We made an eye contact and quickly run to towards the monster emitting this energy. As we are nearing the location, the atmosphere gets heavier and heavier.

We stopped 10 yards away from the monster and climb the nearest tree to look at it.

This monster is not part of the battlefield. We know that because this monster is a demonic one that can control dark energy.

"How?" bulalas ni Orium sa aking tabi. "Someone deliberately put this demon in here."

He is emitting a dangerous and deadly energy. He is livid.

It is an orc that is the same height with a small tree. It is chewing a deer in its mouth as it cleans his axe with a bear fur.

Beside him, we can see a small pile of body parts from students. It was disgusting and gross to look at. Blood of the students were mixed together making a small pool.

Gusto kong masuka sa aking nakikita kaso baka ma pansin niya kami. Pero hindi yan ang problema ngayon. The real problem is the dead students.

"Can you kill that guy?" His cold voice sent shiver all over my body. I slowly nodded.

"Don't you want to kill him yourself?" I ask as I release a lot of energy to kill the monster.

"I want to but I cannot be sure that I can do it quickly. I don't want others to know that this kind of monster exists in this battlefield." his eyes were livid and if looks can kill, the monster is torn apart by now.

I only nodded as a response. Before the monster knows it, a huge ball of light came flying directly to the monster and captures it without a sound.

The ball of light envelopes the monster as it flail its arms around and growl violently. But he cannot do anything except to accept his slow and torturing death.

No loud noises were heard, only muffled angry growls and shouts.

Five minutes later, no bones or ashes were found in the scene. Only the axe, a pile of torn body parts and the pool of blood.

Without a sound, I made those disappear.

"Thank you." He said, still with a deadly look.

Napaupo ako sa sanga na aming pinaputangan at napabuga ng hininga.

'It is probably their works.'

"Whoever is the f-cking traitor must suffer miserably." He dangerously said.

Palihim akong tumingin sa kanya. Worried and hesitation are probably visible in my face right now. Nagdadalawang isip ako kung sasabihan ko ba siya sa aking mga nalalaman ngunit mas mabuting ang Headmaster na mismo ang mag sabi sa kanya ng totoo.

Headmaster Pherso needs to act fast.

Napahilamos ako sa aking mukha at tumalon pababa bago tumungo sa isang ilog. Naramdaman ko naman ang kanyang pag sunod ngunit hindi pa rin nawawala ang masama ng enerhiya na kanyang pinapalabas.