Chapter 2: reasoning

Start from the beginning

"Itadori they can't see me, ever I'm a curse and they only saw me the other night because of the danger around them." His mood went down but soon he smiled again.
"Ok then let's go anyways I'm sure they at least remember you?"
"Yeah it's possible..."

We enter the hospital and I wait for him to get permission to go up to their rooms. Walking in hospitals is always hard for me since death and sadness is everywhere making me want to just absorb it all. A knock on the door and a voice calls me back into reality.

"Hey itadori..." the girl's voice sounded so broken.
"Hey... how is he? Is he gonna be ok?" Itadori stood at the foot of the bed as we looked at the boy motions less in bed, If I was just a bit faster then maybe his injuries wouldn't be so bad.

"The doctors said he would be ok, it's just what happened there that worries me. I know you won't believe this but we were attacked by monsters a-and" her tears started to flow making my heart hurt for her.
"It's ok I believe you." Itadori gripped the bed hard like a stress toy.
"You really do?"
" Yes and someone will be here tomorrow that can fix him up, I have to go for now but everything is gonna be ok." He leaves the room while I stay.

"I know you can't hear me right now but everything will be ok, I promise and I'm sorry I couldn't keep you guys unharmed." I pat her head even if she can't feel it and walk away quickly to Itadori. He gave me a look and frowned, holding my hand and gripping it tightly.
" Let's go, gojo must be waiting for us." Itadori nodded and we set off to gojo once more.

Timeskip again lol

The three of us were sitting on a bench waiting for itadori's grandpa's remains to be finished getting cremated. I feel bad for him as first his grandpa died and now he's stuck in this mess. This world is harsh and cruel that's for sure.

"So what are you going to do, and sorry that all this is happening so fast? '' Gojo leaned back and looked to the sky even though he had a blind fold on. 'Can he see with that?'

"Do these things happen a lot when fighting curses?" Itadori's voice wavers a bit so I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Things like damage to buildings happen all the time but this case is rather special, people die all the time normally which is a good thing in this line of work." I nod with gojo words.

"Gojo is right, me being a curse myself have seen what happens to people and finding someone who has been ripped to shreds and devoured is more favorable than others" looking at itadori I can tell my words really struck him.

"You're going to see some brutal things while collecting sukuna's fingers itadori. Lots of people will die and I can't be sure if you won't end up like them to so pick your hell." Gojo noticed the flame went out and that the body was ready for pick up leading us inside.

Watching itadori put his grandpa's remains in a jar makes me somewhat jealous, not about being dead even though I am but because he had a normal life and a long one that ended happily. no regret or fear like just falling asleep and I wish I had that too but I got the short end of the stick with my terrible luck.

"If we end up killing sukuna will it help people and take down curses at all?" Itadori finished with the remains putting it up
"Of course it will" Gojo looks to me and smiles a bit
"So can you give me the finger?" With that Gojo hands itadori the finger and backs way pushing me with him. I don't like that finger or any of this one bit but it must be done.
"Now that the finger is in daylight it looks so nasty and it smells to. Yuck" Itadori opens his mouth eating the finger whole.

What's going to happen? It's the second finger so that means sukuna is gonna be stronger. I notice Gojo flex his hand ready to kill so I grow and get ready as well, if itadori fails we will have to kill him no matter how much I dint want to.