Chapter 3: Encanto x Haikyuu

The Madrigals were met with a 17 year old Mirabel staring blankly at the screen.

"What is happening..?" Camilo had prolonged the what.

"Another world"

"Yes we get that, but what world? this looks different."

"Modern, this is set in another timeline. More precisely the 21st century."

"So don't be surprised if you find something you don't recognise or if you find the clothes weird."

They went quiet after that, concentrating on the video.

"Oya?" Mirabel waved towards the screen, "Oya, oya~?" Camilo had poped out of no where with his normal mischievous smile.

"I'm glad you haven't changed much in that world, Camilo" Pepa smiled, her second oldest was all grown up in that world.

A cloud started forming, Felix shooing it.

"Oya, Oya, Oya?" A black haired male poped up, "There's something I would like to ask you."
A tall blonde boy walked towards the trio.

(Scene change!)

(Credits to Dandelion_Xi)

Camilo and the back haired male were seen in a classroom, the teacher had given them a test.

Camilo quickly turned to the ravenette. Looking for answers.

But the male was looking at him for answers.

Both males stared at eachother, having a mental conversation.

Camilo blinked,
Do you know any of the answers?

The ravenette blinked back,
No, none of these were in the lesson!

Camilo blinked profusely,
Right? It's in another language too!

The black haired male blinked back,
What class do you even have right know?

Camilo thought before (Mentally) replying,
Chemistry, why?

The ravenette blinked,
This is french.

The theatre was silent, "What just happened?" Dolores had a disturbed look.

Camilo stiffened, Mirabel. Who was in the middle of the two boys was the one who has given you those translations of the blinking.

"Camilo, you should excuse yourself and go to your chemistry class before it's too late."

Camilo turned to Mirabel, with a look of embarrassment.

He covered his face with his hand and whispered, "But that's embarrassing, plus if I do this I'm gonna seem forgetful..!" Mirabel sighed at her older primo.

He was such a hasal at times, but what else could she do?

He was her older primo.

"It's that or face Tia Pepa's wrath." Mirabel bluntly suggested, still looking at the test paper.

Camilo whined, "Fine.." He got up from his sit and quickly whispered to the teacher this wasn't his class.

He was excused to go to his actual class.

(Scene change!)

They saw Camilo doing his best to stay still as butterflies flew to him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They saw Camilo doing his best to stay still as butterflies flew to him.

He gasped when one landed on to his nose.

"BUTTERFLIES!!” Antonio shouted.

Everyone in the theatre laughed.

"MIRA! LOOK AT MY FACE!!!" Camilo showed off the butterfly on his nose

"Very impressive, Cami. But please close your mouth the butterflies will land in it if you don't." Mirabel was seen with butterflies on both index fingers.

"You seem more mature there, Mira." Agustín cooed, it was.. new? To see his youngest this calm.

Usually she's smiling enthusiastically, "You remind me of your mother."

Julietta smiled at her husband.

Isabela watched Mirabels Au, her personality was different, of course it was.

It was another world, but she wonders. Were they still sisters?

She shook it off. They were still sisters, with the regard that Mirabel mentioned Tia Pepa she assumes nothing much changed.

She was probably still "Señorita Perfecta Isabela".

She was probably still acting perfect for Abuela's sake.

"Hey, Kuroo, have you seen Camilo? I've been looking for him for 30 minutes."

"So the young man's name is 'Kuroo'.. What a strange name." Abuela judged.

Mirabel tilted her head, "Hey doesn't Kuroo mean, rooster?"

"How do you know that, Mira?" Bruno asked, "It was in a book, it was a chapter with Japanese names and on the list I saw 'Kuroo'."

Mirabel put a hand on her chin, "Or did other me mean kuro?"

Camilo squinted his eyes, "What's the difference? They sound the same."

"Well, The difference is that kuro means black."

"Oh.. Ok." Camilo still couldn't understand, they sounded the same.

Kuroo pointed towards were Camilo was, it panned to the boy.

"We can't leave, I have become their king. (And I think some are in my pants.)"

He was covered in butterflies, everywhere on his body their would be a colorful creature.

Pepa turned to her son, "What are you looking at me for?" Camilo raised his hands in defense, "That isn't me on screen."

"Technically, it is." Mirabel added, "Ok, yeah, technically that is me. But it isn't me, it's another me."

"Without context and without knowing this isn't our universe.. You would sound crazy."

"rUdE!"
_____

A/N:
I imagined what Mirabel would look like in picrew and I put th picture at the very top, So I apologize if I got her skin tone wrong and for the freckles I couldn't change them to black.