Chapter 9

- Madison's POV -

"Newt.. you know I would love to be your girlfriend. I really would but what about all the drama? With thomas and truth or dare and everything.. " I say to him lookng down.

" They don't have to know.. We can tell them when the times right.. I mean if your okay- " cut Newt off and kssed him. I really love Newt.. But what gonna happen if he finds out I kinda like Thomas? is it going to change things.

- The next day-

" Hey mads! " somebody said to me and I knew it was chuck.

" Hey chuck, Whats up? "

" Nothing much, I haven't really talked to you for a while and I think of you as my big sister " chuck said to me and smiled and I hugged him.

" Sorry, I will try and make more time so we can hang out. Maybe we can later after were all done working " I asked him and he nodded his head faster then ever.

I kinda got distracted from what chuck was saying when me and Thomas looked at each other at the same time.. I think blushed.

Thats not good..

I like Newt alot..

but I also like thomas..

oh no.

- Thomas's POV -

" Hey, what you bloody looking at exactly Tommy? " Newt asked me, I knew it was Newt. He is the only one who says bloody in his sentances, And he is the only one to call me Tommy.

" Oh, Me and Madison looked at each other at the same time.. I think I made her blush. " I told him. He kinda tensed up. What is he hiding.

" What would you do if she started dating somebody else " He asked me. I had to think..

" I dont know, I know me and Madison have a connection when we are together. So I hope we end up together. I hope she feels the same way.. " I said looking down.

- Newt's POV -

This is bloody hell.

Madison was right... Whats going to happen when we tell them we are dating?

Maybe we can never tell them were dating.

That would suck.

Keeping our reletionship a entire secret..

Lying to everybody.

A rule is to never hurt another glader, But we might hurt Thomas emotionally.

Maybe it wasn't the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend.

wait did Thomas say Madison was blushing at him?

- Madisons POV -

I can see Newt and Thomas talking, Both ocassionally looking at me. Its very stressful liking to people who both like you back.. of course im dating Newt who I really love.. But Thomas is so sweet and I don't want to hurt anybody what am I going to do.

I should just talk to chuck about it.

" Chuck I am gonna tell you something you can't tell anyone. " I tell chuck and he nods.

" Me and Newt started dating.. But I'm afraid of hurting Thomas.. I kinda like Thomas but I like Newt more but we are keeping it a secret.. " I say to him a breathe out cause it was a relif.

" A secret huh? I wanna know " Mihno says walking up.

Oh great.

" She can't tell you and for you Madison, Its your heart just follow it " Chuck told me and I smiled.

Mihno just looked lost though.

It was kinda funny seeing his face when he had no idea whats going on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys!

So sorry it took me a month to update ;-;

I been super busy, I post updates so just follow me to get updates.

Also Sorry for the tiny update hopefully make another one soon!

Thank you for 400 reads!

Sorry If i let anybody down for not updating for a while but I'm back! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------