𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

Start from the beginning

"First, you plan to destroy the seven tentacles he promised you. Immediately after that, the whole class is going to move in to finish him off." Mr.Lovro reads out our plan.

"I can allow all that. But what's this "psychological attack" you mentioned at the beginning..?" Mr. Lovro stated, "Koro-sensei often falls for attacks that aren't a direct threat to his life." Nagisa remarked, "we're going to shake him up first to slow down his reaction time." You added.

Then you heard Nagisa and Maehara tell Mr. Lovro about the time when you guys found Koro-sensei reading girlie magazines and how you guys were gonna embarrass him before you guys assassinate him.

"What a cruel way to assassinate someone..." Mr. Lovro sweatdropped, "But the most important thing will be the shot that is the coup de grace. It will have to be timed perfectly and aimed precisely." Mr. Lovro commented.
"Does class E's mark-man ship concern you?" you implied, "Not all." He replied. Then he started saying how impressed he was with Hayami's and Chiba's sniping skills and how they work well as a team.

"The others have been well trained too, especially Y/N. You've done an excellent job in such a short time, As a lifelong assassin myself, I give this plan a passing grade." Mr. Lovro said while smiling,

"They have more than a good chance of successfully assassinating Koro-sensei!" You thought while grinning.

MEANWHILE IN MT. EVEREST...

"No signs of him coming out yet?"One of Karasuma's men asks, "yeah, but his tentacles are moving... there's no doubt he's inside." Another of Karasuma's men responded.

𓈀 koro-sensei pov 𓈀

"Heh hah haha. I train in secrecy sometimes too, you know." I exclaim as I slice most of my tentacles and sprint, "My initial speed after cutting off seven of my legs is 498 kilometers an hour?! This is terrible...My students are accustomed to me moving at march 20! If I get this slow, they might actually catch me!
I can't wait to see what plan they come up with!
Hahaha, this is going to be great! I'm ready and waiting for their challenge." I declared confidentiality :)

𓈀 y/n pov 𓈀

While standing beside Nagisa, I listened to Mr.Lovro and Nagisa talk about the greatest assassin Mr. Lovro knew which was called the Grim Reaper. "Are you interested in the word of assassins?", "meh kinda" you reply "uh no, not exactly." Nagisa also replies.

" and on top of that, If I look closely this girl and boy have potential," Mr. Lovro thought quietly.
"If you continue to fail to kill Koro-sensei... he's bound to appear sooner or later. As a matter, he may be watching us as we speak." Mr. Lovro lectured us.

"This is the first I've ever heard of him!!... That means we'll have to make full use of our opportunity on the island!" You believed.

"Young girl, Young man... let me teach you a special coup de grace attack." Mr.Lovro called out to us,"?! A coup de grace attack...?" You and Nagisa exclaim in surprise.

"That's right. A killer move taught to you personally...by a professional assassin." Mr. Lovro says while the both of us get in defense position.

𓈀 third person pov 𓈀

and now it's time for the tropical island assassination tour!

extra:

hehe

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚!

━━━━━━━━ ఌ ━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading and I hope u guys don't mind voting or interacting when reading but honestly it doesn't make too much of a difference, anyways sorry for taking so long to write this chapter I was super busy during the time being. Happy Lunar New Year!!! I spent my New Years' money on buying the box set of assassination classroom manga! And for any Canadian k-pop, Stan's have you tried the chatime BT21 drink? it tastes so good lol
(This chapter was written from chapter 57 from the assassination classroom manga!)