38

Finn's pov

The next morning..

In the past, I'd wake up next to a woman I barely knew after having meaningless sex the night before. Waking up next to Y/n, was different. She was in my arms on my chest, her hand rested on my lower ab. I just held her close while I mesmerized her beauty, as she slept so peacefully. Having sex with Y/n, was meaningful to me. I feel a deeper connection with her. The more I think about her and all we've been through, the more I feel like I'm falling in love with her. She started to wake up and I kissed her forehead,
"Goodmorning doll." I whisper.
"Goodmorning Wolfhard." Y/n yawns.
"You were drooling." I chuckle.
"I was?!" She gasps looking up at me.
"I'm messing with you." I smirk.
"Mmm, wait were you watching me sleep?" Y/n asks.
"Maybe." I shrug.
"Next time, I'm going to watch you." She smiles.
"I'm happy to hear there will be a next time." I smile.
"I could get used to this." Y/n says snuggling more with me.
"Me too, I was thinking, maybe you should stay in here with me now." I suggest.
"I'd like that." She says.
"Shit what time is it?" I gasp remembering I had to go to my recording studio today.
Y/n checks her phone,
"It's 9:30." She says.
"Shit, I told my producer ten." I sigh.
"Ugh no, can't we stay like this forever?" Y/n groans tracing her finger up my chest.
"Sorry I've got to get up." I sigh hugging her then sitting up, that's when I remembered we are naked.
"Where did you throw my panties?" Y/n laughs sitting up covering herself with the blanket.
I laughed and put on my boxers then grabbed her panties that were on the floor.

"Found them." I chuckle giving them to her.
"And my bra?" She giggles.
I glanced around again and saw them on the lamp at my desk, I gave them to her.
"Thanks, will you be gone all day?" Y/n asks putting her bra on.
"Yeah, the longer I'm there, the closer I get to being done with my album." I say.
"How many songs is your goal?" She asks.
"Nine, I've got five." I sigh putting on clothes to leave.
"Did you find your inspiration?" Y/n asks putting on my shirt.
"Yeah I did." I smile looking at her.
"Well I'll go cook you something quick to eat." She says getting up.
"You don't have to." I say.
"I'm not letting you leave on an empty stomach." She says walking up to me and giving me a peck on the lips.
"Fine." I smile.
"Plus it'll give you energy to produce the rest of ur songs." Y/n shrugs then walks out the room.
I watched her leave and smiled. If only she knew all my songs in this album were inspired by her.

Y/n pov

As I cooked Finn's breakfast burrito, I thought about Millie and the girls. So I picked up my phone and finally replied to our text group chat.

*text messages*

Me:
Hey guys
Millie:
Omg
Your back!
Sadie:
Holy shit
Sophia:
Y/n!!!
Me:
I'm sorry I ghosted you guys :(
I had a lot going on, as you know with the video leaking us, and social media going crazy
Millie:
Oh don't worry about it
Sadie:
We understand:)
Sophia:
Let's hangout and catch up!
Me:
Definitely, where do you want to meet?
Millie:
My place
Bring your bikini's bitches were tanning ;)

*end of messages*

I finished cooking the burrito, and was putting it in a bag for him to take it. That's when I felt both his hands come from behind me and slide down to my lower stomach. His body pressed on the back of mine, and he kissed my neck. I can't resist his touch, I sinked into his grip of me.
"Can't stay away can you?" I tease.
"Look who's talking." Finn whisper into my ear, he picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter. We kissed passionately,
"I thought- you had to rush- to the recording studio." I say between each lip smack.
"They can wait five minutes." He says then bit my lip hard. It hurt but I held in my groan. When he pulled away, I saw he had a little blood on his lip. Shit, he bit me that hard? I touched my lip with the tip of my finger and saw the blood.
"You freaky ass." I giggle licking my bottom lip.
"You know it hurt." Finn smiles licking his lip too.
"You did that on purpose." I say.
"I had to leave my mark." He shrugs giving me once last kiss on the cheek,
"Here's your burrito." I say giving him the bag and getting off the counter.
"Thank you Doll." Finn smiles.
"Drive safe." I say.
"I'll see you tonight." He says walking away out the house. I smiled, I couldn't wipe it off my face. I had sex with Wolfhard! I can't stop thinking about the whole experience with him. The whole time I got ready to go to Millie's house, I had a huge smile on my face.

Millie's house..

We were all outside in Millie's luxurious backyard, it has a huge pool, garden, and jacuzzi. As soon as we started tanning on the pool chairs, they started asking a lot of questions.
"So you and Finn-" Sadie winks.
"We guessed it from day one." Sophia giggles.
"Yeah, we're taking it slow." I smile.
"Aw, I'm so happy for you two." Millie squeals.
"Thanks." I say.
"Have you heard about Ellie?" Sadie asks.
"Ellie?" I ask.
"Ugh can we not talk about this." Millie sighs.
"Y/n has a right to know." Sophia says.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"Well, there was a video posted online of Ellie at the bar, she had too many drinks. In the video she said something about Finn, and how she would smash him." Sadie explains.
"People say dumb things while drunk all the time." I shrug.
"True, but the thing is- people are trying to connect the dots between the leaked video and what Ellie said at the bar. In the original post of the leaked video of you and Finn, the camera gets pointed down when they stop recording." Sadie says.
"And what was shown?" I ask.
"The car kinda, it was a light green BMW i8. The exact same car Ellie owns." Sophia sighs.
"So everyone thinks Ellie was the one who leaked the video?" I ask.
"I wouldn't be surprised Y/n, she isn't a good person. Ellie does anything to get what she wants, ever since she cheated on Jack- she lost her clout." Millie says.
"She's probably searching for someone else to give her to fame she wants." Sadie says.
"Is that why she's been so nice to me?" I ask.
"Maybe." Sophia shrugs.
"We think she was nice to you from the beginning because you were the new hot house sitter, then it became about Finn." Millie says.
"Well, I don't want to assume anything." I sigh.
"Don't worry, she's always going to be the bad guy. I mean she slept with a guy who she knew was in a relationship." Sophia says.
Millie sighed,
"Sorry." Sophia says.
"It's okay, sometimes I just feel lonely. This summer, Jacob and I were supposed to go to Hawaii. But instead, I got an even better summer- with you guys." Millie smiles.
"Aw Millie." We all smile.
"I'm grateful for you guys too, I've never really had friends, but you guys- I feel like I've known you my whole life." I say.
"You'll always have us." Sadie smiles.
"But what's next for you after your job at the house is done?" Sophia asks.
"Well, college, get a job at this coffee shop downtown, and see where life takes me." I say.
___________________________