TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29

Start from the beginning

"Why am I in here, Axel? I'm not fucking crazy, and you know it! I just want what is mine!" Ella screamed as AJ walked into the room at the hospital that Xerxes and his mother were holding Ella at

"Why am I in here, Axel? I'm not fucking crazy, and you know it! I just want what is mine!" Ella screamed as AJ walked into the room at the hospital that Xerxes and his mother were holding Ella at. Mary had informed him that she was calm all night and there were no signs of a psychological problem. So, his sisters and father all concluded that she was obsessed, and Ramiro didn't help the situation.

"I'm no one's property, Ella. Especially not yours. I tried to play nice and give you the benefit of the doubt. Mainly because you might be carrying my daughter...."

"How you know Lola carrying your baby? That bitch is a fucking snake, and you listen to every word she hisses into your ear. Then I'm the bad guy. Why can't you understand we were meant to be together?" Ella said while AJ shook his head at her craziness. She was so obsessed she was blinded from the truth.

"What you don't understand, Lola is always straightforward with me. She let me know want she wanted from the start, and she wasn't planning to have a child. Unlike you, she was unsure about how I would feel knowing that she was pregnant and came to me asking what to do. You just push the pregnancy in my fucking face demanding I marry you. I should have seen it initially, but I was blinded by pussy, as my brother said. Not anymore, you crossed the fucking line trying to kill an innocent woman and our baby. You want Lola out of the way so bad you didn't even think twice about how I may feel if you killed her or my daughter. Tell me, Ella is this even my child?" AJ said as she looked at him, shocked and pissed.

"How dare you fucking ask me that! You know she is! See, Lola has gotten into your fucking head, Axel. We're fucking married...."

"We are not fucking married, Ella. I thought you caught on to the reason why I didn't have on the wedding band you forced onto my finger. Your little plan didn't work. I think you forget what family you and your father are fucking with. Anyway, I'm just here because my brother asked me to come to tell you this once more. I'm done with you. The only thing you and I have will have in common is our daughter, if she is mine and don't think I won't get a blood test done when she is born. You better hope and pray she's mine," AJ said, turning to leave as Ella gripped his arm.

"AXEL, WAIT! You don't mean that! You love me! You love me! YOU LOVE ME!"

"Ella, I don't love you. Get that through your thick fucking head." He said, nicely pulling her off him leaving the room. Ella dropped to the room, watching as the door shut. Quietly she sobbed, holding her belly, hoping that AJ would come back.

"He loves me. He loves me. Axel, you have to love me... us," Ella whispered as her stomach tightened.