Chapter 4

Bella's pov

As soon as I saw him drink that tru blood crap I just groaned and said as I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch oh god I don't know how you drink that fucking stuff it stinks and Bill said as Sookie tried to stop him by grabbing his arm well it doesn't stick to us not for vampires it's doesn't and then Sookie groaned and looked at me and as she did I jumped off of the couch and over to the wall and said wait what did you just say vampire.

Then Sookie said yes Bella he did this place has vampires and werewolves in it now and I laughed and said but they aren't real and Sookie said yes they are and they live in Bon Temps and I puffed and said freaking out what the fuck Sookie your dating a vampire are you fucking crazy and Sookie said no I'm not now stop acting the way Jason did and I smiled and said well then I guess me and Jason should be brother and sister again then.

So then Bill said look you 2 have stuff to sort out I'll just go and then he walked over to Sookie and kissed her cheek and then he said me and Eric will be by tomorrow to pick you up ok and Sookie said sure Bill and then Bill ran vampire speed out of the house and Sookie turned to look at me and said ok look I know your mad at me but are you sure your ok with this whole vampire, werewolf situation.

Then I smiled and said yeah I am so were you going tomorrow and Sookie said me, Bill and another vampire called Eric are going to safe Eric's maker because I made a deal with Eric and I am just fulfilling it and I laughed and said ok then good luck and Sookie said so are you hungry and I said no I'm not I'm just going to go to bed I'll see you tomorrow and Sookie said ok Bella whatever you want and then I just smiled.

As I smiled k walked over to the stairs and I walked up them and I continued walking until I got to my room and when I got to my room I opened the door and I ran into my room and I just through my bags and my coat on the ground and I stripped all of my clothes on and put one of Jason's old shirt on.

Then I laughed and I ran over to the bed and jumped on it and as I did I lied down on it and as soon as I lied down I fell to sleep because I was so tired from the car ride and then the train ride and from all the shouting and fighting with Sookie I have done since I got here which was only 3 hours ago.

Did you like it. Review and comment