However, Jiang Chu was really able to hold his composure, and he could really resist not to contact him, and he didn't even ask Ji Jinghuai to secretly ask him about the situation.

He didn't know that Jiang Chu was taken out of the country directly after returning home, and even the New Year's Eve was abroad.

When he finally returned from abroad, it was the third year of high school.

The third year students started school earlier than other grades. Ji Jingcheng took a nap at home and woke up after four o'clock in the afternoon.

After sleeping for a long time, he was a little dizzy. He just changed his clothes and wanted to go out for two laps. On the second floor, he saw Jiang's car parked in front of the gate, and Jiang Chu walked down from it.

Ji Jingcheng was overjoyed, thinking whether it would be better to change his clothes back to look weak, or continue to go out for a walk.

But he didn't allow him to think for too long. The sound of Jiang Chu going upstairs came from the door. He didn't know what to think, walked over and opened the bedroom door.

Jiang Chu had already walked to the door. Seeing him open the door, he was stunned and asked, "Want to go out?

" If Jiang Chu knew that he couldn't let him go, then he would have no cards.

Jiang Chu was a little disappointed. After not seeing him for such a long time, Ji Jingcheng's attitude towards him became a lot colder: "I have something to talk to you about, can you spare a little time? I can send you there directly later."

Ji Jingcheng nodded, walked to the sofa and sat down first, "Go ahead, but you'd better speak clearly and clearly, and don't hide anything."

Jiang Chu closed the door and didn't dare to sit next to him. Instead, he sat on the small sofa by the side: "Of course not."

He paused for a moment, and was a little shy about the confession that completely opened his heart: "The first meeting I said before was not the first encounter with you. I made it up, but it was a few years later, when I graduated from college and moved from Shanghai to Beijing, because I knew that my destiny would follow the arrangement of my family, so I was in a bad mood on the first day in Beijing."

"Just When my car was parked at a traffic light intersection, I saw you, your smile was brighter than the sun that day, and it crashed into my heart, making me think about it for a long time, and even regretted that I should get out of the car and look for it that day You want your contact information."

"I've been looking for you in the capital for a long time. Whenever I have time, I'll go to the intersection and wait, thinking that maybe I'll see you again, but I haven't been able to see you again. After a while , I'm about to give up, guessing that you may have come to travel from other provinces, or maybe you have left the capital and have gone abroad. But I never thought that when I went to Ji Jinghuai that day, I met you in his office with him Quarrel."

Jiang Chu's eyes also brightened with the development of the story: "I recognized you as soon as I saw you, and I wanted to stick my eyes on you, but you didn't notice me at all, and you were very hard on that day. I'm angry, it's not appropriate for me to greet you under such circumstances."

"Afterwards, your brother revealed to me that you had graduated, and you were looking for a job and a house, but he refused to pass his hand. He said that he promised your dad to take good care of you, so it's not good for you to suffer outside alone."

"I directly showed him my feelings for you, saying that I was willing to help you, and it happened that a friend of mine invited me. Going to the entertainment industry to make a fortune, that's how I have the meal with you and your brother."

Ji Jingcheng didn't expect that the truth of the matter was actually a story of an idiot, and he didn't see that the idiot treated him at all. Interesting, I thought he was trying to harm himself, Jiang Chu's secret love was too failed.

"So every time you appear by my side, you have a premeditated plan?" Ji Jingcheng asked. He admired those CP fans who liked him and Jiang Chu. He was so eye-catching and knew better than his client.

Jiang Chu nodded: "Because I want to stay with you, I often find various reasons to go on business trips with you, and I also buy the ticket and location together, just to see you more when you fall asleep."

JiThe more Jing Cheng listened, the more strange he felt: "Why do I think you look like a pervert."

Jiang Chu smiled awkwardly: "Maybe a little bit, but I didn't want to disturb you, I thought you like girls, just That Xin Lu, that's why I was so angry before."

"Then you really think too much. I don't like her that much. Vinegar, it's kind of cute when you think about it.

"But your death is indeed my fault."

Ji Jingcheng's heart skipped a beat, and finally got to the point. This is the most important thing about his future with Jiang Chu.

He glanced at Jiang Chu and motioned for him to continue.

"I'm sorry, I didn't protect you well. If it wasn't for my negligence, I should have found out that Zhang Qing had been bribed, and if it wasn't for me, Jing Ling wouldn't want to deal with you.

" Liang: "What do you mean, it was Jingling who harmed me?"

"This is also my guess. I investigated after you died, but no one confessed to Liao Wenxue, so I didn't even know that Liao was present that day. Literary person. When you told me at the hot spring hotel, I immediately thought of Jingling. I have never told you that you have had several film and television drama projects that he had meddled with and changed the starring role. When he has someone of his own to support, if it weren't for this rebirth, I really don't know that his target is actually me."

Ji Jingcheng didn't know what to say, and it could only be said that it was Jingling's fault. But to say that Jiang Chu is innocent, it seems that he has something to do with him. The most innocent person is himself. He clearly has nothing with Jiang Chu, but he is still treated as a rival in love.

Jiang Chu continued: "You won the prize that day, and I just had a reason to invite you to dinner, but when I went to find you, I found that you were not in the room. I wanted to ask Zhang Qing, but he was not in the room either, and he called him. His phone was turned off, and I felt that something was wrong."

"I asked the person in charge of the hotel to adjust the monitoring and found that you were taken away by Zhang Qing. When you went to other places, I had a bad premonition and immediately called the police."

"Zhang Qing had already fled to the highway intersection, but was stopped by the police and forced to ask you where you were, so I immediately drove over there. I'm looking for you, but it's still a step too late, I watched you jump down from the upstairs, but I couldn't do anything, it was too late to connect you."

Ji Jingcheng remembered the pair of white shoes before his death, It turned out to be Jiang Chu's.

"I'm sorry." Jiang Chu apologized again, "I can't escape your death, I let you in in the entertainment industry, I found the agent for you, and I also offended Jing Ling, but the one who was hurt was You."

Jiang Chu thought about it, his chest felt stuffy and his eyes became red. No one knew how painful Ji Jingcheng had been in the days after Ji Jingcheng's death. He wanted to accompany Ji Jingcheng.

Fortunately, he is really by his side now.